Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several RC helis, including one nearly finished Trex 450. Haven't flown them or my simulator for a few years, and likely won't ever finish the 450 build. I need to sell the whole lot, but haven't gotten around to it. :biggrin:
I had a full carbon Joker 3D, I would practice new aerobatic routines on the sim, crash several dozen times until it became second nature and then take the Joker out and fly it. One day a lab came running out of nowhere to try and get the helicopter as I was landing, to protect the mutt, I ended up crashing the Joker, Carbon splinters everywhere! I can laugh about it now... :rofl:

I had a full carbon Joker 3D, I would practice new aerobatic routines on the sim, crash several dozen times until it became second nature and then take the Joker out and fly it. One day a lab came running out of nowhere to try and get the helicopter as I was landing, to protect the mutt, I ended up crashing the Joker, Carbon splinters everywhere! I can laugh about it now... :rofl:
flying chainsaws these things, that was a lucky dog. RC helis have killed people. :worship:

Arizer's webstore is having a hefty sale if anyone is interested.. :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20221220-144020~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back