Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest member of the Unicorn club here. Found a mini, hidden under a bunch of crappy vape pens, for $45 at the local vape shop! Not a bad deal, and it's a pretty nice little rig!

I know what you mean by tools and parts, lol, I have a bunch of specialized tools and parts for vehicles I haven't owned in several decades cluttering up the basement, shed and garage!!!! :rofl:
Mine went to the dump/recycle. Kinda sad seeing that stuff that used to be a treasure lying there in the mud with a lot of other dead crap. But me diesel rebuild days are in the rear view mirror, especially with the diesel who belonged to that stuff. Made some space in the storage room. :pighug: :biggrin:

Hope everyone is doing fine! :pass::smokeout::pass:

My girls are 3 weeks old and I want to run some drip irrigation using my old AutoPot reservoir with 3/8 in tubing. I can elevate the res 3 ft above my grow, so I'm thinking I won/t need a pump as long as I use the same 3/8 connection at the bottom of the res. I want to use drippers that have adjustable flow and I'm also wondering if I should use more than 1 dripper per pot, (5 gallon pots with coco/perlite). Anyone that can make some suggestions on how I should set it up would be greatly appreciated! Also, I'm in the US and usually shot at Amazon. Thanks in advance! :pass:

Here's the layout of my grow space
View attachment 1548403
Blumats for the win! U can get away with 1 carrot per pot with extra drippers attached to them! This is a 3gal pot but def has 1 more dripper then it needed! :d5:
image.jpg

Thanks I didn’t know that trick… but wouldn’t I lose pressure at my emitters since the feed would just be dumping back into the Rez?
Yes, you would. but that can be fixed with a one way valve that prevents water from leaving the breather line while allowing air back in when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back