Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: @Need4Weed hate to burst your bubble really think your gonna need to ditch the gravity method for drippers and coco.. you will get a siphon effect and it will drain the Rez… happened to me with a pump :thumbsup:
There's a fix for that if you have a pump which you might already know?
By punching a hole at the highest point it allows the system to pull air and break the siphon effect.
I've also seen a double bucket setup where the pump from the lower bucket fills the upper bucket. The upper bucket gravity feeds the drippers.
Here's what I threw together on the fly so I could take a weeks vacation.
My biggest problem was even though I set the timer for 1 minute a day for 5 plants it was way too much and my tent was a tad wet when I got home. Though my plants were actually looking great.

Here's the anti syphon (small tube), 260 gph aquarium pump and emitters I picked (these b/c I was given to understand they were less likely to clog with low pressure)
20221220_093923.jpg
20221220_093935.jpg
20221220_094039.jpg

By punching a hole at the highest point it allows the system to pull air and break the siphon effect.
I've also seen a double bucket setup where the pump from the lower bucket fills the upper bucket. The upper bucket gravity feeds the drippers.
My biggest problem was even though I set the timer for 1 minute a day for 5 plants it was way too much and my tent was a tad wet when I got home. Though my plants were actuallyooking great.

Here's the anti syphon (small tube), 260 gph aquarium pump and emitters I picked (these b/c I was given to understand they were less likely to clog with low pressure)
View attachment 1548447View attachment 1548448View attachment 1548449
Too complicated! :biggrin:

My biggest problem was even though I set the timer for 1 minute a day for 5 plants it was way too much and my tent was a tad wet when I got home. Though my plants were actually looking great.

View attachment 1548447View attachment 1548448View attachment 1548449
Thanks I didn’t know that trick… but wouldn’t I lose pressure at my emitters since the feed would just be dumping back into the Rez?

This Asian Haze and this espresso together....... I'm gonna be bouncing off the shower walls..............or it might be a 'Hollywood' shower.............the kind all BrownShoes take!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This Asian Haze and this espresso together....... I'm gonna be bouncing off the shower walls..............or it might be a 'Hollywood' shower.............the kind all BrownShoes take!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't bounce too hard!

Taking a shower on a aircraft carrier only means getting a new layer of jet fuel on your body...... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back