Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer ......maybe, depending on the rain. Can always move stuff from one shed to the other to get me more rebuild space.....I got too many tools and parts I should downsize that portion of my life as well.

Morning @Talonxracer ......maybe, depending on the rain. Can always move stuff from one shed to the other to get me more rebuild space.....I got too many tools and parts I should downsize that portion of my life as well.
I know what you mean by tools and parts, lol, I have a bunch of specialized tools and parts for vehicles I haven't owned in several decades cluttering up the basement, shed and garage!!!! :rofl:

I did get rid of a lot in the move.....2 18 x 24 garages butted up together with concrete floor to 2 10 x 12 sheds ( wife has her son's crap half filling one ) and still a lot on the trailer under the carport because I have no place for it in the sheds. Need to empty the trailer and sell it and the last T I was building. Hoping since her bouts with infection seem to be over I can concentrate a little more on that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back