Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

mother in law has 4 cats and I think they are going to absolutely love their early Xmas pressie loool

This cracks me up, the video must be some 'folk' dance in Romania or something, put atop the Betoko music it works a treat. Reminds me of going to the Post office on a Friday morning with the other oldies :rofl:

This cracks me up, the video must be some 'folk' dance in Romania or something, put atop the Betoko music it works a treat. Reminds me of going to the Post office on a Friday morning with the other oldies :rofl:

Staff Party........:crying:...you just can't Hear their joints creaking..........:pass:

Morning @Zaaboot .......:pass:....cold but clean and dreading shopping.......:crying:....ppfftt........
Morning Mossy, urgghh shopping, blaze a fattie, put some shades on and smirk whilst observing the masses, its the only way through the torment

View attachment 1548406
mother in law has 4 cats and I think they are going to absolutely love their early Xmas pressie loool

Nice one. Cat and cat-people love those trees.
I was going to give a sofa for my mom but she has refused to accept a new sofa for years. She’s one of those who don’t like charges…

Morning @Xmas :pass: ...sharing one......

Must get some heating into the bathroom.......:pass:...it is freezing.........

Let the HOT water run…. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back