Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new room is a framed in 8 x 10 room in my basement.
  • Plan was to pre wire all plugs in location needed.

• Install intake and vent fans into wall with HEPA filter on intake and charcoal filters on vent.
  • Install foil backed 3/4” insulation on internal walls and cut out both fan openings.
  • Paint floors flat white for reflective property.
  • Install 960W worth of lighting from both Mars and Viparspectra over 5 x 8’ area.
  • Install InkBird Temperature and Humidity systems hooked up to appropriate equipment all internal.
  • Lighting system on its own breaker running through both a surge protector and timer set for 19/5 perpetual.
  • Six separate circulation fans set up at all three levels of the canopy

What did I miss?
The room will be sealed with a door as well and paneling on the exterior.
I would also paint the interior walls flat white, the foil faced foam has an abysmal reflective rate. The 1/2" foil faced foam is probably the most available and cheaper than 3/4", you could install 1/4" Luan ply over the foil and paint that. You will want some kind of insulation on the floor. There is an additive for latex paint that makes it anti-bacterial/fungal.

So I gave my plants a haircut. More like (I think) a bottom up lollipop. I left the main buds and anything more than 2 nodes down from there got trimmed. I left a fair amount of the fan leafs and concentrated more on bud sites that just weren't going to get as much light. Here's an example. I went kinda easy figuring I can always trim back more later if needed???
Hopefully I won't be going DOH!!!
20221219_122322.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back