Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh @Mossy , could I ask a favor of you? I actually need to see if you could ask someone a question.

I've shot @FullDuplex a couple PMs but haven't heard back on either. I know he is quite busy and is probably inundated when he does check in.

I am just curious if the new PicAxe strain is the black/black plant he had posted in here. I've already bought the seeds, I couldn't help it.

AttiCat Pink Expanding Fiberglass is basically the same stuff as the white stuff I have, it's just pink.
With as little I have to do and ease of access, I can just bust open a bale, fluff it and put it where I need it. No machine needed.

Walking my dog, growing my weed, skiing, hiking, biking, discussing the news with my dearest over the breakfast table, making stuff, visiting with friends, chatting on AFN. Etc. I would not call my life exciting, but at this point it is worthwhile.

The sort of disinterest in life that you describe could be a sign of clinical depression. Seasonal affective syndrome is another possibility. If your current mood recurs this time every winter, you might be helped by using a therapy light. Good luck with it @Xmas, I hope you figure things out and figure a way forward that helps. :bighug:
Oh so true!!!!!:face: I know it all too well!:deadhorse:

Good morning guys. :coffee:

I have lived about half my life and nothing triggers me anymore. I think everything is boring as i have no interests…

Guys or girls with 50+ years - What things do you do to make your life exciting and worth living?

Don't worry friend, those are just the normal ups and downs of life. With everything that's happened the last couple years feeling a bit aimless is absolutely normal. I think everyone feels a bit of that currently.

I think the entire world is unsettled. No one knows what is coming and that uncertainty, especially with the current war, economic difficulties, out of control living costs....... On and on.

Also, svenska.... You have to be careful of lagöm. Very easy to think "it's just enough."

Just buy a couple bags of that stuff. Only works if you have the blower unit though, otherwise you can just buy bags fiberglass and lay that down. Rock wool is excellent but a serious pain to work with…
If it's really easy to get to, can I just 'fluff' it as I go?

My miss’s brought me in to one of the second hand-stores she always love to visit when she spots one to see if there is something to buy, which i literally hate doing - but i checked around to see if i could make a score on something.

Got all of these for 13$…
62274F5E-25D7-42BC-BF7D-C33DE53B4A6B.jpeg

Its tin/pewter and i swear i used a scale in the shop before we payed for it.
2Kg is ~48$ as scrap, so for me it felt like an easy steal :jointman:

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All you happy chatty stoners. I am still pages back ................
Dabs Label.gif

If it's really easy to get to, can I just 'fluff' it as I go?

If your talking about blown in fiberglass or rock wool, I was always told not to disturb the existing layer and cellulose it didn't matter? I am pretty sure it has to do with the broken particulates that float and are a health hazard without full hazmat gear.

Oh @Mossy , could I ask a favor of you? I actually need to see if you could ask someone a question.

I've shot @FullDuplex a couple PMs but haven't heard back on either. I know he is quite busy and is probably inundated when he does check in.

I am just curious if the new PicAxe strain is the black/black plant he had posted in here. I've already bought the seeds, I couldn't help it.

I've knocked that into RP's for you @DCLXVI .... :headbang: ...I'm not sure if any of the staff have direct contact with him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back