Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My miss’s brought me in to one of the second hand-stores she always love to visit when she spots one to see if there is something to buy, which i literally hate doing - but i checked around to see if i could make a score on something.

Got all of these for 13$…
View attachment 1548291

Its tin/pewter and i swear i used to scale in the shop before we payed for it.
2Kg is ~48$ as scrap, so for me it felt like an easy steal :jointman:

You gotta Dremel......?...............

1671481228770.png

I'd Have to try turning the wheat sheaf into a Canna leaf...........:eyebrows: ....and Bud.....

Good Morfnoevight All you happy chatty stoners. I am still pages back ................
View attachment 1548292

If your talking about blown in fiberglass or rock wool, I was always told not to disturb the existing layer and cellulose it didn't matter? I am pretty sure it has to do with the broken particulates that float and are a health hazard without full hazmat gear.
It's fiberglass. It's not the fiberglass of old. It doesn't itch.
I've used a mask in my clean up, with not knowing exactly what was in the attic. I'd put on one while doing this application.

Jeez bezziez I finally caught up and now I am hungry :rofl:.

This was brecky:

IMG_20221219_095412144.jpg

The Espresso is a blend from Sweet Maria's called the Workshop #50 The Skullet, I roasted it to fullcity ++ just short of Vienna.

It is big, it is bold, I like it.
IMG_20221219_124252265_BURST000_COVER.jpg

So here's a question. I'm at the start of week 5 and just starting to show signs of flowering. I'd like to mildly lollipop bottom up. Not too aggressive. Just the lower sights where they're not getting light and to allow some air movement. Maybe like 15% removal.
Is this safe? Will I stress them out and stall them.
I do see some people do.this here and some even more aggressively.
Is there a general consensus?
View attachment 1548254View attachment 1548255
If your reflected light is minimal what you plan will have little effect. A better future plan is to have Orca Grow film walls and grow that lower production to harvest. It is all about the light.

I can't seem to capture many good photos lately but I put Ogreberry on the 14 day slow dry plan @ 55% RH and 62° F in hopes of preserving even more terps..

View attachment 1548298
:d5:
My two girls are in a room with close to those same numbers........55-56*F and 59-60 Rh.
One is in my box and the other is in paper bags on top of the box. I'm hoping for that nice slow dry.

You gotta Dremel......?...............

View attachment 1548293

I'd Have to try turning the wheat sheaf into a Canna leaf...........:eyebrows: ....and Bud.....

Yeah, we got multiple machines, will ask my miss to give it a try as she wants to be an creator of all kind of things. She’s driving me nuts, haha.

This is how I now apply pollen:
IMG_1371.JPG

I made a cloth bag to go over the target branch. It is fairly dense cotton, which may be useful, maybe even important. I wet the bag so that any pollen landing on it will be killed, and since it is fairly tight material, none will get through the cloth alive. The end of the bag has cord sewn to it, and this allows supporting the bag from above. It helps to tie it off to height position before working the bag over the branch. It also helps to trim a few of the larger lower fans to make bag installation easier, and ensure that the bag can be snugly tied around the branch near the bottom.

I apply pollen with a ~12ml syringe with a coarse needle on it. I used to fuss about collecting pollen from flowers, but don't bother any more. I just pluck the male or she-male flowers, put them in a small glass vial in a larger jar with dry silica gel in the bottom. They dry out in the drying jar, and the pollen releases when they open, sometimes with a little help from tweezers. I transfer flowers and all into the syringe by upending the vial into an aluminum foil funnel taped to the syringe barrel while the needle is stuck in a piece of foam to keep the syringe upright. I put in a bit of silica gel as well to keep the pollen in there dead dry after an application of pollen,

To apply pollen, I stick the needle through the end of the bag, and pump the syringe plunger back and forth hard to generate turbulent air in the syringe, and repeatedly eject pollen laden air into the bag. It helps to twist the syringe around and shake it to bang the contents around to get pollen loose in the air. The last time I did this, I was growing in soil pots too big to remove from the 'drobe, and the only seeds produced were on treated branches even when the operation was done immediately next to other plants. I got multiple hundred seeds off every treated branch. This time around, I removed the plant from the drobe, and applied pollen elsewhere.

I leave the bag in place for a half day or so for the pollen to do its thing, then remove the bag. When removing the bag, I mist down the entire plant, especially near the bag, and continue misting while I gently remove the bag. Fans are bad at this point! There will be loose pollen sitting on leaves in there, so the idea is to moisten it all while gently pulling the bag away, and have the rest of the plant moist so any loose stuff that lands on leaves will croak. It seems that the risk of loose pollen is small though, I was not that effective at this the first time around, I think, and still didn't get any unwanted pollenation.

Two risks that bear tracking are, first, don't pull the plunger out of the syringe while applying pollen. Bad mistake that. Second, make sure that the needle goes into the bag, and not out of it again through the side of the bag. Another bad mistake.

Happy seeding peeps. :pighug:

Last edited:
Under 'skirt' pic of Ogre Berry yesterday. :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
100_0615.JPG

On her flower topdressing, I really piled on the compost and other stuff. She has the fine roots all thru what I added. You can feel them when you push your finger into mound and feel the resistance. The large roots are still deeper. Compost mites all over the place!
Heavy ass feeder Knows Candy has really gone thru her nute bank Much more intrusion of the larger roots into the nute bank. I've got about as much stuffed under her cover as I can get. That's why I started spraying flower nutes on top. I'm hiyying her every other day until I see the change I want. I guess around 10 days or so.....around 100 days..... and she'll be done. What I'm watering in is pretty readily available, so I should see something by Wed or Thurs. Lotta bud can grow in 10+ days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back