Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't Wednesday but around here Christmas means sauce and meatballs lol.

20221219_123429.jpg
20221219_123919.jpg
20221219_123915.jpg
20221219_125340.jpg

Not sure in which one you mean auntie...Wife's son, his appeal was turned down ( just like I said it would be) and he's looking at doing the whole 10 to 12 years ( 3rd violent offence )......funny how if he'd only listened to me he'd only have 2 years left now.....always someone one thinking they will be the one to beat the system.
Ex- wife's son......no chance in hell, not with the fentenal charges and the quantities with his past record....

Stupid Kids......Only the Rich can beat the System.... :pass: .

That sure looks like it

I'm not putting that crap in my attic! That's pretty scary with how easy it lit yesterday!
Just buy a couple bags of that stuff. Only works if you have the blower unit though, otherwise you can just buy bags fiberglass and lay that down. Rock wool is excellent but a serious pain to work with…

Ok so far in response to my new grow room question I got…

make it bigger:doh:

Add high power LED’s :greencheck:

Ductless mini split ( don’t know what that means?)

We need some more creativity here :pop:

Just buy a couple bags of that stuff. Only works if you have the blower unit though, otherwise you can just buy bags fiberglass and lay that down. Rock wool is excellent but a serious pain to work with…
Might I recommend long sleeves buttoned tight , shirt buttoned all the way up, gloves and a mask. Don't take a hot shower to get rid of it (don't ask how I learned that one):doh:

It works great as a pain killer for me. I have 4 crushed disc in my lower back a torn acl in my knee and a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder and it makes life very tolerable.
Spoiled milk probably isn't the best description of what I'm smelling mixed in there but it's the closest thing that comes to mind. The lineage is Grand Daddy Purp x Banana Hammock photoperiods x Black Cream x Blue Cheese x Chemdoggin autos.

Cheese and Cream in there.....guess that is your dairy link.......:pass: ...Good Pain Killer could swing it for me....
Very generous tric cover.....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back