Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking my dog, growing my weed, skiing, hiking, biking, discussing the news with my dearest over the breakfast table, making stuff, visiting with friends, chatting on AFN. Etc. I would not call my life exciting, but at this point it is worthwhile.

The sort of disinterest in life that you describe could be a sign of clinical depression. Seasonal affective syndrome is another possibility. If your current mood recurs this time every winter, you might be helped by using a therapy light. Good luck with it @Xmas, I hope you figure things out and figure a way forward that helps. :bighug:

It’s not that i am depressed… I’ve been that before and know the signs. The thing is that i don’t enjoy stuff, nothing triggers me. Earn money is fun, easy money. So weed and money gives me joy. What’s the spectrum on the therapy-lights? Isn’t that the same as a full-spectrum grow-light? Because under the light I’m bright as a star and smiling to 100%.

It’s not that i am depressed… I’ve been that before and know the signs. The thing is that i don’t enjoy stuff, nothing triggers me. Earn money is fun, easy money. So weed and money gives me joy. What’s the spectrum on the therapy-lights? Isn’t that the same as a full-spectrum grow-light? Because under the light I’m bright as a star and smiling to 100%.
Maybe your getting root bound....find a bigger pot? :stir:

The lights are full spectrum, but they are deliberately designed to not include UV, so different from grow lights. I expect that time in the winter garden might help SAD a bit, but dedicated use of a therapy light would be more effective and maybe easier to set up re. timing and duration. I have almost bought one, but not so far. :cheers:

- Hot - even looking at water is banned...

- Cold - we will all freeze to death, all the fuel will run out and no one will heat their homes ever again

:crying: ppp

Guys or girls with 50+ years - What things do you do to make your life exciting and worth living?

animalz, weed & heavy fuckin metal! :headbang: ..........................................oh, and vaccuum the floor once in a blue moon....that can be a pretty exciting event too :smoking: ppp

Waking up....having a pulse.........Breathing is a Biggie...............:crying:

:crying:

Morning dog walks........a Doc was saying the other day that 1 Minute in the sun as it rises..is the most valuable time of day.

So...sunrise dog walks.....:eyebrows:.

well, i def ain't up at sunrize :nono: :rolleyes2:, but me & Gracie do go walkiez twice a day....come sun, rain....or snow :face:

I Like to Think having a Womans Touch at the Helm makes a Difference to Site atmoshere

harbor no illuzionz -> it'z only becuz u feed me :hump: :biggrin: ppp

- Grow a beard and dye it grey, it creates wisdom far beyond the reaches of no stubble or darker colored beard (this is generally a one sided activity though)

:crying: ppp

Kool, my parts should be here today sometime....

my stoned morning brain read that as "kool, my pantz should be here today"....and i'm thinkin.....well, nvm what i was thinkin :coffee: ppp

animalz, weed & heavy fuckin metal! :headbang: ..........................................oh, and vaccuum the floor once in a blue moon....that can be a pretty exciting event too :smoking: ppp
I gets high and watch the robot do it now.......fun times.

Got some stuff moved, some to toss....always hang on to stuff thinking I might find a use.....fenders came in but haven't looked at em yet, no real need till I'm ready to clean n buff the tank so I can get all the chrome at the same time and have a spot to put it.
Having a beer, resting etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back