Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to ALL you growers out there!!

I am building a new grow room 8 x 10’.

What would you add to this if you had no limit?

Take in account I am sticking with organic grow in soil.

Looking forward to getting your feedback!:thanks:
Guess I have no input since i use tents but have been considering do the same.. actually an open grown in the basement like yours… but am curious how the smell would be? I would have carbon filters exhausting outside just want ditch the tents to gain more room

Ah @Olderfart ..........pre nerve damage days... I couldn't do it now.

Exactly the same thing. Nerve damage buggers your thermo control up.
Couple of years before we moved here I was wearing a thermal wind proof glove from Setember to May in the UK.

Looked like a Prat but I couldn't take the chance of getting the cold into it ....or I would be in crawling the floor pain.

Tongue in cheek I'm allergic to the cold/snow......but it is True....in a way.

1200 miles South....as soon as I got off a plane...I started to feel the symptoms lift....just because of the difference in the heat.

I Still feel the seasonal differences here...but not as long or as strong as in the UK.
Interesting. I never considered that the change in cold tolerance might be actual nerve damage, but maybe that is it. One thing for sure is that tolerance changed, and not for the better. And, sadly, tolerance seems to continue its decline even after the sleet soaked fishing stopped. The grey hair may have something to do with that... :pighug:

Nope...first time for me but others have done well schwazzing so I'm trying it.
Well I'm going to give it a go lol although I'm probably gonna do some bottom up lollipoping.
Metric.....shit try a Whitworth tooled bike.....
My dad was a machinest. He loved triumphs but despised whitworth threads. He used to rip off parts and change as much as he could to just about completely eliminate them lol

Guess I have no input since i use tents but have been considering do the same.. actually an open grown in the basement like yours… but am curious how the smell would be? I would have carbon filters exhausting outside just want ditch the tents to gain more room

I whole plant dry in a small empty mud room and have an 8" ac infinity carbon filter in there. It still reeks up the house, but helps considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back