Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my buddy used to ride British iron. I had a 69 Bonneville and he had a BSA lightning (I think 70 or 71). Fun bikes light and fast.
My other friend still buys and builds Norton's
First bike was a 1965 A65 lightning in a box that I got a 96% on when I had it scored ( laced an inexpensive Yamaha rim onto the front hub) , had 2 others and a Triumph...Norton was outta my price range....just picked up a 1969 A50 Royal Star I'm fixing to tear down and refurbish.

Question to ALL you growers out there!!

I am building a new grow room 8 x 10’.

What would you add to this if you had no limit?

Take in account I am sticking with organic grow in soil.

Looking forward to getting your feedback!:thanks:
A gardener so I can be lazy.

So here's a question. I'm at the start of week 5 and just starting to show signs of flowering. I'd like to mildly lollipop bottom up. Not too aggressive. Just the lower sights where they're not getting light and to allow some air movement. Maybe like 15% removal.
Is this safe? Will I stress them out and stall them.
I do see some people do.this here and some even more aggressively.
Is there a general consensus?
20221219_101514.jpg
20221219_101525.jpg

I am guessing the larder is full?

20,000 feet, no parachute, my balls would be sucked so far up in me they would turn into ovaries before I hit the net. Quien es mas macho!
Larder is about empty. Need an animal soon. Still recovering from Overuse Syndrome so I've been paying attention to my bod and not doing anything that puts me down again. I'll go after firewood and meat when I absolutely haff2.

So here's a question. I'm at the start of week 5 and just starting to show signs of flowering. I'd like to mildly lollipop bottom up. Not too aggressive. Just the lower sights where they're not getting light and to allow some air movement. Maybe like 15% removal.
Is this safe? Will I stress them out and stall them.
I do see some people do.this here and some even more aggressively.
Is there a general consensus?
View attachment 1548254View attachment 1548255
You tell me :stir:
before.jpg

after.jpg

Question to ALL you growers out there!!

I am building a new grow room 8 x 10’.

What would you add to this if you had no limit?

Take in account I am sticking with organic grow in soil.

Looking forward to getting your feedback!:thanks:

Freestanding unit? An area inside your house? Give us a little info

First bike was a 1965 A65 lightning in a box that I got a 96% on when I had it scored ( laced an inexpensive Yamaha rim onto the front hub) , had 2 others and a Triumph...Norton was outta my price range....just picked up a 1969 A50 Royal Star I'm fixing to tear down and refurbish.
We still ride out to British bike shows and swap meets around here. It's great seeing all the old bikes. There's even a big motorcycle museum down in Connecticut (it's an old mill/factory) and he's got a fair number of older British bikes and a few really old BMWs. Great place to visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back