Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up with my updates!
Went shopping yesterday for supplies for next grow and finish my repairs. Got everything I needed, except for blow in insulation. I have a white fluffy insulation that will not catch a flame. I started a small fire in Home Depot!:biggrin::yoinks::rofl: A bit of the brown cellulose crap they had was sticking out, so I tested a small bit. F THAT CRAP! It ignited very easily and stayed lit until I blew it out.
Gotta find some today. One compressed bale should do it, Since it's in an open area, I'll just manually bust and fluff it.
Anyone know what this WHITE INSULATION is called or a name brand?
Think this is what your asking? Copied from google worked the stuff couple times not the funnest times :nono:

“Blown-in cellulose insulation is a type of home and commercial insulation made from any type of cellular plant source. Usually, cellulose insulation is made of wood and specific recycled paper products including newspaper, cardboard, office paper and other paper products”

Good day everyone, I chopped the crystal meth auto mutant, she was buried below the tall babies so i had no choice as the light keeps being raised up higher and higher.

A sad looking plant, at least I'll have something over nothing right :headbang:
20221219_075907.jpg

wet trim
20221219_080440.jpg

Before chop, buried under the orgypot girls lol
20221219_075600.jpg
20221219_075642.jpg
20221219_075708.jpg

Question to ALL you growers out there!!

I am building a new grow room 8 x 10’.

What would you add to this if you had no limit?

Take in account I am sticking with organic grow in soil.

Looking forward to getting your feedback!:thanks:

Finally caught up with my updates!
Went shopping yesterday for supplies for next grow and finish my repairs. Got everything I needed, except for blow in insulation. I have a white fluffy insulation that will not catch a flame. I started a small fire in Home Depot!:biggrin::yoinks::rofl: A bit of the brown cellulose crap they had was sticking out, so I tested a small bit. F THAT CRAP! It ignited very easily and stayed lit until I blew it out.
Gotta find some today. One compressed bale should do it, Since it's in an open area, I'll just manually bust and fluff it.
Anyone know what this WHITE INSULATION is called or a name brand?
They learned a hard lesson at the station night club fire. Materials in construction need to be approved (listed/labeled) for the intended use. Beyond that I'd take a hard look at the fire rating of any material b4 using it. Just my opinion.

That sure looks like it
Think this is what your asking? Copied from google worked the stuff couple times not the funnest times :nono:

“Blown-in cellulose insulation is a type of home and commercial insulation made from any type of cellular plant source. Usually, cellulose insulation is made of wood and specific recycled paper products including newspaper, cardboard, office paper and other paper products”
I'm not putting that crap in my attic! That's pretty scary with how easy it lit yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back