Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u know that in the UK you can be a Diazepam drug dealer and not get done at all!!! But weed you get buggered by germing a seed!!
Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out how THICK the UK government are and how controlling they want to be!
people have battered on about how “Brexit” screwed the country over when the only thing people wanted from “Brexit” was to scrap the “freedom of movement”!!!!!

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out how THICK the UK government are and how controlling they want to be!
people have battered on about how “Brexit” screwed the country over when the only thing people wanted from “Brexit” was to scrap the “freedom of movement”!!!!!
There's places in the states where you can grow legally and cross an invisible line or a river and go to prison for years

Definitely Different.........:pass:....dank fruity sounds great.........but after working in a dairy.....spoilt milk makes me nose curl.......:biggrin:

What's she like as a pain killer........?

I got a baby poo one yesterday.......:nono:..one of the phenos I really Don't Like....but it is only 1 in a pot full................TF.....:crying:
It works great as a pain killer for me. I have 4 crushed disc in my lower back a torn acl in my knee and a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder and it makes life very tolerable.
Spoiled milk probably isn't the best description of what I'm smelling mixed in there but it's the closest thing that comes to mind. The lineage is Grand Daddy Purp x Banana Hammock photoperiods x Black Cream x Blue Cheese x Chemdoggin autos.

Finally caught up with my updates!
Went shopping yesterday for supplies for next grow and finish my repairs. Got everything I needed, except for blow in insulation. I have a white fluffy insulation that will not catch a flame. I started a small fire in Home Depot!:biggrin::yoinks::rofl: A bit of the brown cellulose crap they had was sticking out, so I tested a small bit. F THAT CRAP! It ignited very easily and stayed lit until I blew it out.
Gotta find some today. One compressed bale should do it, Since it's in an open area, I'll just manually bust and fluff it.
Anyone know what this WHITE INSULATION is called or a name brand?

Finally caught up with my updates!
Went shopping yesterday for supplies for next grow and finish my repairs. Got everything I needed, except for blow in insulation. I have a white fluffy insulation that will not catch a flame. I started a small fire in Home Depot!:biggrin::yoinks::rofl: A bit of the brown cellulose crap they had was sticking out, so I tested a small bit. F THAT CRAP! It ignited very easily and stayed lit until I blew it out.
Gotta find some today. One compressed bale should do it, Since it's in an open area, I'll just manually bust and fluff it.
Anyone know what this WHITE INSULATION is called or a name brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back