Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to me I smell Swisher Sweet Grape Blunt, tobacco, cantaloupe, Mellon, and a smell I can only relate to a pharmacy vitamin with hints of spoiled milk. My limited vocabulary does it no justice lol

Definitely Different.........:pass:....dank fruity sounds great.........but after working in a dairy.....spoilt milk makes me nose curl.......:biggrin:

What's she like as a pain killer........?

I got a baby poo one yesterday.......:nono:..one of the phenos I really Don't Like....but it is only 1 in a pot full................TF.....:crying:

but everything else is boring as there is not much to learn…
chin up xmas - there is ever so much to learn, do something different. I stopped corporate after 25 years, turned off the computer and starting building retirement with my hands in a tree, I used to hate that stuff...dirty, effort, etc....now I cant get enough, and as there are no similarities to my old life "everything" is new.
Here are two things to get you thinking
- Cow tipping (didn't work for me, but worth a pop)
- Chav Hunting - it is a new "sport" one day to be accepted into the mainstream
- Grow a beard and dye it grey, it creates wisdom far beyond the reaches of no stubble or darker colored beard (this is generally a one sided activity though)
- Go to Timbuktu (or another random place name)

The list is endless :smoking:

time for lunch - adios jubblies :pass:

Exciting and worth living? Well that would be growing cannabis for the most part, continually learning about horticulture and sharing that knowledge. I also get out and enjoy nature, which is far easier if you live where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...... :rofl:
1671455283867.gif

Touché and it makes me feel bad everyday leaving as you come in…. I seen some of those staff members though :peek: I brought a little piece of chocolate for you but didn’t wrap it or tag ya do you see it?

:biggrin: Nope...not yet..................:eyebrows:...but me taste buds are on ALert..........:vibe:

Exciting and worth living? Well that would be growing cannabis for the most part, continually learning about horticulture and sharing that knowledge. I also get out and enjoy nature, which is far easier if you live where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...... :rofl:
New Jersey?

Good morning guys. :coffee:

I have lived about half my life and nothing triggers me anymore. I think everything is boring as i have no interests…

Guys or girls with 50+ years - What things do you do to make your life exciting and worth living?

:pass:
LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back