Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you are winding him up, but after watching Grandson sell his car cheap cause it was broke down, after bringing up the YT vid on his phone for him on how to fix it, giving him access to my tools, offering to drive him to the parts store and give advise if needed.....it was too much effort so he lost out big time.....screw it. I just wanna watch it burn now.

One of the most frustrating bits of Parent/GParenthood..watching them cock up when you can See it a Mile off....:shrug:...and you just have to grind your Teeth........and Watch.........:pass:

Yup.... :pass: ...are you any further foward with your stepson.....?
Not sure in which one you mean auntie...Wife's son, his appeal was turned down ( just like I said it would be) and he's looking at doing the whole 10 to 12 years ( 3rd violent offence )......funny how if he'd only listened to me he'd only have 2 years left now.....always someone one thinking they will be the one to beat the system.
Ex- wife's son......no chance in hell, not with the fentenal charges and the quantities with his past record....

:crying: When my son used to say I'm bored...I'm bored... my standard reply was no....you are Boring ....:crying:

Get off your arse and Find an Interest......:biggrin:...I cannot do it for you...............:pighug:

He doesn't Dare say it now......:biggrin:...but he has two kids and doesn't have time to get bored. Bless him.

Waking up....having a pulse.........Breathing is a Biggie...............:crying:

We still do the things you 30 year olds do...:pighug:...it just takes us Longer...with more recovery time.

:crying:

View attachment 1548049

The only thing i really like is to grow weed, smoke it, maybe sell some and relax. If i could do that i would have an interest, but everything else is boring as there is not much to learn…

I will reflect and feel if I’m happy to be alive…

@Mossy, you seems to be alive and it feels good that there is more guys then me who like to grow weed and taking care of a garden, and you are watching this place which is a big plus in my book :toke:

Exciting and worth living? Well that would be growing cannabis for the most part, continually learning about horticulture and sharing that knowledge. I also get out and enjoy nature, which is far easier if you live where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...... :rofl:

Growing cannabis is fun, it truly is, but i can’t do that as then i will go to jail if i get caught. And being in jail isn’t fun and it’s wrong as i do no harm to anyone. :pass:

Went to introduce one of my kids to some horses today -
0FA8B70E-F3BE-4585-96CA-E7CEDA9D2517.jpeg

He’s 3 and wants to ride them. Maybe I can get joy from seeing him having fun.

Maybe you are winding him up, but after watching Grandson sell his car cheap cause it was broke down, after bringing up the YT vid on his phone for him on how to fix it, giving him access to my tools, offering to drive him to the parts store and give advise if needed.....it was too much effort so he lost out big time.....screw it. I just wanna watch it burn now.

I get this one and it’s a tough one. Maybe he can recover by himself or you might have to trick him into become something that gives you hope for the world and happiness?

Afternoon @Jean-O ...superbly Frosted......:pass:

Describe it to me.....I Like Different/Unique...........:pass:
So to me I smell Swisher Sweet Grape Blunt, tobacco, cantaloupe, Mellon, and a smell I can only relate to a pharmacy vitamin with hints of spoiled milk. My limited vocabulary does it no justice lol

thats called the honeymoon period :rofl:

:pass:

Sadly yes, but I booked the hotels a while back during Covid and they have kept both the locations open for when I do make it - but even then I couldn't justify it this time. It is expensive, but it is great, I much prefer Den Haag, really nice little place, great food, nice beach up the road and the hash there beats Ams hands down. I hope the hotels are happy to hold on for a bit longer - I will get to use the rooms one day....

Bummer...I Hope they hold them for you.......:headbang:...

I remember the days of the big orange thing in the sky (every day of the year) and a warm climate, sitting in the pool watching the NYE fireworks...happy days.

Lanzarote....:headbang: ...NYE in a restaurant....on the beach..........watching all the fireworks go off.....Magic........:pass:

The only thing i really like is to grow weed, smoke it, maybe sell some and relax. If i could do that i would have an interest, but everything else is boring as there is not much to learn…

Then Teach others.....:pighug:...get your Joy seeing them grow from what you have Learned....

I will reflect and feel if I’m happy to be alive…

Allow yourself a Bad day or two.....:pass:...Life is Pretty Tough....not every day will be a Good day.

@Mossy, you seems to be alive and it feels good that there is more guys then me who like to grow weed and taking care of a garden, and you are watching this place which is a big plus in my book :toke:

I Like to Think having a Womans Touch at the Helm makes a Difference to Site atmoshere....But...I Think it may be more about people who Reject normal social media Drama...

He’s 3 and wants to ride them. Maybe I can get joy from seeing him having fun.

You Can......:pighug:

Did you shower today......?.................:eyebrows:

Imagine how I feel.......I walk into LS...Everyone goes to bed.........:crying:

Even the staffroom was deserted. Which is a good thing......means no Work.....:biggrin:

I'd Think they were all shopping for my xmas prezzy......but how much wrapping does chocolate take........?.....:pass:

View attachment 1548025
Touché and it makes me feel bad everyday leaving as you come in…. I seen some of those staff members though :peek: I brought a little piece of chocolate for you but didn’t wrap it or tag ya do you see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back