Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everything is boring as i have no interests…

:crying: When my son used to say I'm bored...I'm bored... my standard reply was no....you are Boring ....:crying:

Get off your arse and Find an Interest......:biggrin:...I cannot do it for you...............:pighug:

He doesn't Dare say it now......:biggrin:...but he has two kids and doesn't have time to get bored. Bless him.

Guys or girls with 50+ years - What things do you do to make your life exciting and worth living?

Waking up....having a pulse.........Breathing is a Biggie...............:crying:

We still do the things you 30 year olds do...:pighug:...it just takes us Longer...with more recovery time.

:crying:

elf.gif

Yeah, and how can that be funny? It would be funny if it went the other way…
Now i believe you have a sarcastic personality :rofl:
Having a sarcastic personality is a plus in my opinion, but has nothing to do with being amused by the way society is going.....what took weeks or months of research in various books/ libraries is now available with a few keystrokes, yet most are too damn lazy to bother or go beyond a flashy headline.

Yeah, and how can that be funny? It would be funny if it went the other way…
Now i believe you have a sarcastic personality :rofl:

Yeah @Xmas ......:bighug:...we are winding you up.....you have Hit the communal Funny Bone today.......:pighug:

Good morning guys. :coffee:

I have lived about half my life and nothing triggers me anymore. I think everything is boring as i have no interests…

Guys or girls with 50+ years - What things do you do to make your life exciting and worth living?

:pass:
Exciting and worth living? Well that would be growing cannabis for the most part, continually learning about horticulture and sharing that knowledge. I also get out and enjoy nature, which is far easier if you live where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...... :rofl:

Waking up....having a pulse.........Breathing is a Biggie...............:crying:

We still do the things you 30 year olds do...:pighug:...it just takes us Longer...with more recovery time.

:crying:
Yup, and we don't find it boring either....ooooo....the birds are stirring on the porch roof, gotta add seeds to the feeder today.

Happy Monday all AFN family! Holliday greetings from The Legend S1 6 weeks into flower and holding true to her namesake!
20221217_171746.jpg
20221217_171826.jpg
20221217_171835.jpg

Super big dense frosty flowers covered in the most unique terp profile ever with excellent rosin returns and top notch effects for recreational and medical users!

Yeah @Xmas ......:bighug:...we are winding you up.....you have Hit the communal Funny Bone today.......:pighug:
Maybe you are winding him up, but after watching Grandson sell his car cheap cause it was broke down, after bringing up the YT vid on his phone for him on how to fix it, giving him access to my tools, offering to drive him to the parts store and give advise if needed.....it was too much effort so he lost out big time.....screw it. I just wanna watch it burn now.

Well that would be growing cannabis for the most part, continually learning about horticulture and sharing that knowledge.

Hes kinda done that one.....he grow canna like a King....so maybe now is the time to Consider Teaching.....:growing:

I also get out and enjoy nature, which is far easier if you live where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...... :rofl:

Morning dog walks........a Doc was saying the other day that 1 Minute in the sun as it rises..is the most valuable time of day.

So...sunrise dog walks.....:eyebrows:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back