Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
so then Mossy, let me clarify for...well everyone...

- Hot - it is too hot, you are talking mid 30's :rofl: everything stops, trains dont work because of the lines or, drought stop bathing, drinking or even looking at water is banned...
- Raining - everything floods, but you can't use your hose pipe still just incase. Trains will stop, maybe there are leaves on the line, maybe
- Cold - we will all freeze to death, all the fuel will run out and no one will heat their homes ever again, and the water freezes in the pipes so stay away from your water again...just incase. And every road in the country is no broken (more than before) from the week of cold
- Moderate, something is coming...just wait

dont use water, trains will stop, we will all die of heatstroke then man/dog/fish/chicken/gerbil flu

Does that work?

Its all god fun :smoking:

:crying: Yeah....and it takes us by Surprise evey Season.....coz we dont expect it to Happen.........:crying:.....Yup....'sabout Right...

and it takes us by Surprise evey Season
I just had no idea :rofl:

forgot to post my beef yesterday, mainly because I swiftly entered in to 'meat coma' land after consuming it.
9A77713F-E0C3-4475-88E9-17BE72EAB2FF.jpeg

Just love those burnt ends - they will be adorning two luc,y bits of bread later

I just had no idea :rofl:

forgot to post my beef yesterday, mainly because I swiftly entered in to 'meat coma' land after consuming it.
View attachment 1548032
Just love those burnt ends - they will be adorning two luc,y bits of bread later

Ah........so it is You that they keep having to remind.......................:eyebrows:

The beef looks just Delicious................we had pork..................:snooze:...same result........................

I'm just starting to tackle the washing up........booo..............:shrug:......

When are you planning your next Escape to Stoner Paradise.....?

Our xmas prezzie to each other when we were in the UK was to try to Escape the UK as fast as we could after xmas...and keep away most of January ....:biggrin:

Is it Worth the effort....?......:pass:
always...or nearly always :rofl:

When are you planning your next Escape to Stoner Paradise.....?
I was planning on being in Amsterdam then Den Haag from tomorrow through to Jan 5th but I can't justify the expense at the moment sadly, so sitting at home.
Probably going to get to Portugal early Jan, just need to get my mushies to fruit then I will go for sure.

Good game that - sure you went o to some lovely places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back