Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess no one wants hang out with us :peek::pass:

Did you shower today......?.................:eyebrows:

Imagine how I feel.......I walk into LS...Everyone goes to bed.........:crying:

Even the staffroom was deserted. Which is a good thing......means no Work.....:biggrin:

I'd Think they were all shopping for my xmas prezzy......but how much wrapping does chocolate take........?.....:pass:

elfon.gif

IMG_3847.JPG

3rd night totally outdoors for the younger girls....... :pass: ....

IMG_3850.JPG

Poor little buggers......you can See how cold they are........but....they are better taking the natural conditions than sitting in the tent getting Soft.
Autos stretch in Low Light..........and lack of air circation leads to mold.
@Mossy. Good morning to ya! :toke: :pass:
[/QUOTE]

Morning @Hog MaGundy .... :pass: ..sharing one.

Morning all - another week begins and I trust you are all keeping well.
We are in full on Engerland weather mode now, from -6 to 15 wet, windy, grey - every so pleased I came home :crying:

IMG_3842.JPG

Anyone for a nice roastie tattie...........?....... :chef: ....done in duck fat.....just the way you like them.........:eyebrows:

Morning all - another week begins and I trust you are all keeping well.
We are in full on Engerland weather mode now, from -6 to 15 wet, windy, grey - every so pleased I came home :crying:

I Thaw That...........:coffee:.........Crazy weather........

so then Mossy, let me clarify for...well everyone...

- Hot - it is too hot, you are talking mid 30's :rofl: everything stops, trains dont work because of the lines or, drought stop bathing, drinking or even looking at water is banned...
- Raining - everything floods, but you can't use your hose pipe still just incase. Trains will stop, maybe there are leaves on the line, maybe
- Cold - we will all freeze to death, all the fuel will run out and no one will heat their homes ever again, and the water freezes in the pipes so stay away from your water again...just incase. And every road in the country is no broken (more than before) from the week of cold
- Moderate, something is coming...just wait

dont use water, trains will stop, we will all die of heatstroke then man/dog/fish/chicken/gerbil flu

Does that work?

Its all god fun :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back