Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
always...or nearly always :rofl:

At one time if I cooked..hubby washed up.... :pass: .....

I was planning on being in Amsterdam then Den Haag from tomorrow through to Jan 5th but I can't justify the expense at the moment sadly, so sitting at home.

Booo....:biggrin:...from what I've heard....we couldn't afford Amsterdam......Ever.......:crying:...it is an Expensive place to be.

Probably going to get to Portugal early Jan, just need to get my mushies to fruit then I will go for sure.

When we first came over in the winters....we'd be sunbathing on the patio in Jan and the Locals would be wearing fur coats.......... :biggrin:

Now...we have acclimatised........:crying:.....

Good game that - sure you went o to some lovely places.

Nothing Exotic.....just Lanzarote....Most times Jan was shorts and t-shirt weather....and they Do Fantastic Steaks....................:pass:

edit: someone around here just got the Lookah ice cream, but I haven’t heard how they like it yet…
I wrote a review and posted a few times about fidling with the settings......it does the job, still cough if I really hit it hard but does what it says.

Good morning guys. :coffee:

I have lived about half my life and nothing triggers me anymore. I think everything is boring as i have no interests…

Guys or girls with 50+ years - What things do you do to make your life exciting and worth living?

:pass:

At one time if I cooked..hubby washed up.... :pass: .....
thats called the honeymoon period :rofl:

Booo....:biggrin:...from what I've heard....we couldn't afford Amsterdam......Ever.......:crying:...it is an Expensive place to be.
Sadly yes, but I booked the hotels a while back during Covid and they have kept both the locations open for when I do make it - but even then I couldn't justify it this time. It is expensive, but it is great, I much prefer Den Haag, really nice little place, great food, nice beach up the road and the hash there beats Ams hands down. I hope the hotels are happy to hold on for a bit longer - I will get to use the rooms one day....

we'd be sunbathing on the patio in Jan and the Locals would be wearing fur coats.......... :biggrin:

I remember the days of the big orange thing in the sky (every day of the year) and a warm climate, sitting in the pool watching the NYE fireworks...happy days.

Morning kittens.....40f, hot coffee, was too cold yesterday to spend much time on the porch, gonna be worse next weekend supposedly in the mid to high 20's......hibernating weather....porch green house staying at 62f at the heating pads, might be OK, if not oh well.....we'll see......Finished main workbench in the shed, still need to pull the clutter out, build shelves and rearrange/ get rid of stuff, then I can start the tear down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back