Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
They learned a hard lesson at the station night club fire. Materials in construction need to be approved (listed/labeled) for the intended use. Beyond that I'd take a hard look at the fire rating of any material b4 using it. Just my opinion.
The crap I saw yesterdat won'ty go in my attic!
I have a lady at knaufnorthamerica.com calling her distributors to find someone that will sell me a bale!

Question to ALL you growers out there!!

I am building a new grow room 8 x 10’.

What would you add to this if you had no limit?

Take in account I am sticking with organic grow in soil.

Looking forward to getting your feedback!:thanks:

Autofeeding, autopots or similar. Switch to coco and use a AC and high-power LEDs. Tent-height should be 240cm for better control of the environment.

@WildBill If you want insulation that won't catch fire, Rockwool brand is the best choice. It's spun rock. You can put a torch right up to it and it won't catch. Pretty bad ass stuff!
Yeah, I know about that stuff. Not home project stuff and settles a bit. Good stuff!

Good morning guys. :coffee:

I have lived about half my life and nothing triggers me anymore. I think everything is boring as i have no interests…

Guys or girls with 50+ years - What things do you do to make your life exciting and worth living?

:pass:
Walking my dog, growing my weed, skiing, hiking, biking, discussing the news with my dearest over the breakfast table, making stuff, visiting with friends, chatting on AFN. Etc. I would not call my life exciting, but at this point it is worthwhile.

The sort of disinterest in life that you describe could be a sign of clinical depression. Seasonal affective syndrome is another possibility. If your current mood recurs this time every winter, you might be helped by using a therapy light. Good luck with it @Xmas, I hope you figure things out and figure a way forward that helps. :bighug:

29255.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back