Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right folks, gotta hit it. Annual family cookie baking day tomorrow. So, burn one before, then have some bloody marys, and make lewd gingerbread and sugar cookies!

This one's for you and the Mrs @Mañ'O'Green

Thanks man! 36 years, 11 months 2 weeks and 2 days ago I asked Ms MOG to marry me in Hawaii. We saw Don Ho perform that very show. on Oahu. We might even have a picture with him or at the show or some memorabilia that is not living up to its name at the moment. We were on Kauai when I proposed.

Oh yeah i read that too. I read an article saying theres over $1million worth with no where to go or some crap like that. I feel like that will be wisco when it happens
Took several years to get a good number of dispensaries up and running in Massachusetts. Selection was quite limited and prices stratospheric. Big increase in offering and prices down a bit for the less premiums.
Michigan allowed huge numbers of shops and over saturated the market with prices about half there.
Something inbeteeen would be prefect.

Seemed like a great idea in the early evening.

:pighug: I was up most of Friday night....I couldnt keep me eyes open last night 10pm......:snooze:..woke up at 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep......:nono:...gave up and put the coffee on at 4am....

I didnt catch up on me sleep...I just moved me insomnia to another time zone.....:biggrin:

:pighug: I was up most of Friday night....I couldnt keep me eyes open last night 10pm......:snooze:..woke up at 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep......:nono:...gave up and put the coffee on at 4am....

I didnt catch up on me sleep...I just moved me insomnia to another time zone.....:biggrin:
It’s a constant battle. Holding off another hour before the coffee goes on :coffee2::coffee2: Can’t imagine if I still worked .

Took several years to get a good number of dispensaries up and running in Massachusetts. Selection was quite limited and prices stratospheric. Big increase in offering and prices down a bit for the less premiums.
Michigan allowed huge numbers of shops and over saturated the market with prices about half there.
Something inbeteeen would be prefect.
Thatll be my dream job if it ever gets passed here. Ive always wanted to supply a dispensary. Have my name and product out there. My ex and I had a plan to open up a bakery/dispo but shes an ex now lmao.

Went and looked around at the pot shops today, prices are insane lol. Was curious about the rosin and wax...$60 to $90 per gram :yoinks: that's more than gold

Having a press would pay for itself really fast at those prices :eek1:

Thanks man! 36 years, 11 months 2 weeks and 2 days ago I asked Ms MOG to marry me in Hawaii.

Jeez ..that is Impressive.............. :biggrin: ......I had to write or anniversary date in the calender two years in a row so we could Remember or 25th wedding anniversay.....
Neither of us remember the date until After it has happened......:crying:

Was thinking today, need to have a food truck that drives around selling coffee and joints, baked goods and breakfast food.

Wake and bake express :eyebrows:

Too bad Alaska won't let the weed license be mobile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back