Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and looked around at the pot shops today, prices are insane lol. Was curious about the rosin and wax...$60 to $90 per gram :yoinks: that's more than gold

Having a press would pay for itself really fast at those prices :eek1:
It is only an honest wage when you consider how monotonous it becomes.

I am on team Christmas Ham and this is my rally song.

Went and looked around at the pot shops today, prices are insane lol. Was curious about the rosin and wax...$60 to $90 per gram :yoinks: that's more than gold

Having a press would pay for itself really fast at those prices :eek1:

Oooh oh.....Santa has his eye on you @Susitna .......coz that just looks like you are Talking yourself into it ..............:eyebrows:

santababy.gif

Good Luck......the sales should be good come January.........:yeah:....

Was thinking today, need to have a food truck that drives around selling coffee and joints, baked goods and breakfast food.

Wake and bake express :eyebrows:

Too bad Alaska won't let the weed license be mobile...
Place I cook at is right next to an old movie theater converted to a dispensary. I doubt it's as good for business as the movie theater was 15+ years ago, but not bad, lol

Jeez ..that is Impressive.............. :biggrin: ......I had to write or anniversary date in the calender two years in a row so we could Remember or 25th wedding anniversay.....
Neither of us remember the date until After it has happened......:crying:
It is easy to remember January 1, 1986.

Haha beat me to it! Was super easy to justify a $300 dulytek dhp5 press after seeing those prices
Damn right lol. Last time I "stocked up" and bought the max out of state. 14g of flower 3g of wax, 100mg in edibles, and a disposable vape. 390 total with tax was just under 550. Smoked thru all of it in 10 days

Damn right lol. Last time I "stocked up" and bought the max out of state. 14g of flower 3g of wax, 100mg in edibles, and a disposable vape. 390 total with tax was just under 550. Smoked thru all of it in 10 days
Reacted wow, but really not surprised at all. To keep myself properly medicated I'd be spending $300 a week easy going to the dispensaries here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back