Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to Warn @JP1 ........would You adopt hubby for xmas @Mañ'O'Green .........?........:eyebrows:

:crying:

fwiw, i wouldn't adopt him, cuz i don't have a high roof to send sausagez flyin off of....soooo, it jus wouldn't be any fun :shrug: :rolleyes2: ppp

Yeah. Gonna do some healthy furniture-moving today. I really don’t like it but sometimes i get my hands on something i like and i also learn the values of different things.

View attachment 1547721

Saw this and i knew i had to have it. You probably know what it is and what it looks like inside :headbang:

Nope....I havent seen that one before.............but.............if it is full of litle drawers........I'd have to have it.........:headbang:.

Hard wood is heavy wood.......:eyebrows:..that'll keep you Fit......:biggrin:

@BCBudlady ...hand on heart the Best thing I have done with smell and taste on my bud is to dry it With the leaf on.... :headbang:

Just large fan trim ...hang upside down to the leaves dry draped over the bud...dry/bottle like that.
Crumble the outer leaves off when you grind. It is so Simple.

The leaf drape traps the terps until you Release it ....by crumbling the outer leaves. IMO if it is preserving the terps/smell like that...it is protecting the volatile oils too.

Game changer on the aromatics..for me......:headbang:
Yes, love to keep the smaller fans on until the grind. Makes a huge difference with terps and efficacy. Mistakenly served up too much C99earlier. Seemed like a great idea in the early evening.

Oh yeah i read that too. I read an article saying theres over $1million worth with no where to go or some crap like that. I feel like that will be wisco when it happens
That's NY. They can't grow enough here. NY allowed the already licensed hemp growers 1st shot at THC. But the state never got around to approving any places to sell it at so all that weed is left to rot

fwiw, i wouldn't adopt him, cuz i don't have a high roof to send sausagez flyin off of....soooo, it jus wouldn't be any fun :shrug: :rolleyes2: ppp

:crying: I could See you going off the patio behind them........:crying:...........what a waste of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back