Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear its legal but dispensarys are having a hell of a time getting permits to sell. Or has that changed?
Kinda. New, independently owned dispensaries are having a hard time opening. But they also have nothing to sell... The big ones are all around now. But now there's a million "companies" that deliver... Most of the towns that approved businesses just did it to look cool and won't actually allow them to open

Morning @Xmas ........ :pass: ......sharing one........

Work today...?

Yeah. Gonna do some healthy furniture-moving today. I really don’t like it but sometimes i get my hands on something i like and i also learn the values of different things.

5E85201C-EF3F-4ADF-B967-A0A84744C26B.jpeg

Saw this and i knew i had to have it. You probably know what it is and what it looks like inside :headbang:

Bowls full, decarb in progress. :dizzy:
Too much to accomplish tomorrow. Full day of appointments and plants to chop. Might be whole plant hangs to buy some time.:rofl:

@BCBudlady ...hand on heart the Best thing I have done with smell and taste on my bud is to dry it With the leaf on.... :headbang:

Just large fan trim ...hang upside down to the leaves dry draped over the bud...dry/bottle like that.
Crumble the outer leaves off when you grind. It is so Simple.

The leaf drape traps the terps until you Release it ....by crumbling the outer leaves. IMO if it is preserving the terps/smell like that...it is protecting the volatile oils too.

Game changer on the aromatics..for me......:headbang:

Not since legalization. Shouldn't be much different, the city was already a dispo for anything you wanted anyway! As long as you had the right beeper numbers back in the day!!! Ha!

Restaurants and stoners go hand in hand. If you are ever in a strange town and need weed, that's the first place you should go!
Big difference now with legalization. No more beepers and Lincoln Town cars or sacks from the park wrapped in magazines :crying:

Kinda. New, independently owned dispensaries are having a hard time opening. But they also have nothing to sell... The big ones are all around now. But now there's a million "companies" that deliver... Most of the towns that approved businesses just did it to look cool and won't actually allow them to open
Oh yeah i read that too. I read an article saying theres over $1million worth with no where to go or some crap like that. I feel like that will be wisco when it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back