Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this is my rally song.

Mine....
blue theme.gif

I want to start every day feeling that good................:vibe:

Reacted wow, but really not surprised at all. To keep myself properly medicated I'd be spending $300 a week easy going to the dispensaries here
I just cant believe it. 500 bucks on the street would have gotten me an oz of flower and an 8th of wax plus some. And im almost ready to say while flavor may be lacking, potency seems stronger coming off the streets sometimes

Beans for breakfast isn't a thing in the US lol

I spent a couple months in Australia and grew to enjoy it though, and that stubby British bacon. Vegemite was not good at all however :nono:

Reacted wow, but really not surprised at all. To keep myself properly medicated I'd be spending $300 a week easy going to the dispensaries here
I would like to say medicated, but I really like that narcotic, heady, you feel fucked up, high. If I dont get there I keep smoking till I do.

So many dispensaries here now 5 years in. You can get mid range concentrate/rosin for $10 a gram. Don’t shop much I have too much weed.
Im hoping to get there. Ill try dispo weed to get ideas on stuff to grow but other than that nope. And until I get my rosin press.

Beans for breakfast isn't a thing in the US lol

I spent a couple months in Australia and grew to enjoy it though, and that stubby British bacon. Vegemite was not good at all however :nono:

With you on the vegemite...........bluggghhhh.....:yoinks:...spit...spit........

I Prefer tomato rather than beans...but it is hubbys breakfast......so beans.......:chef:......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back