Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the same thing, and it amazes me how bad some of it is :nono: I mean I've had brown Mexican brick weed back in the day that tasted better. It's usually the pre-rolls....
I dont do blunts or joints, or roll at all. Destroys the flavor and to me I think its a waste. Straight bowl or bongs for me.

:crying: your cold weather does not count
When you live somewhere warm it seems way colder though

When I worked nights for a few months in the middle east(one of the "stan" countries) it was 118-120F when I got to work and then would cool down to 70F when the sun went down.

Felt like winter lol, and of course the day shift folks took the doors off the humvee which made it extra miserable :crying:

but up here that's a hot summer day...

When you live somewhere warm it seems way colder though

When I worked nights for a few months in the middle east(one of the "stan" countries) it was 118-120F when I got to work and then would cool down to 70F when the sun went down.

Felt like winter lol, and of course the day shift folks took the doors off the humvee which made it extra miserable :crying:

but up here that's a hot summer day...
hahah - certainly know the feeling, spent a few years in Egypt and 10 or so in the UAE - everywhere I go is cold now :rofl:

IMG_3830.JPG

Sage looking Primo........... :chef: .........

IMG_3837.JPG

Gluten free sage and onion stuffing...........:biggrin:...scent the house while its cooking..........

God I was hoping you werent into those songs, that shit would have gotten you thrown out of a moving car back in the day. I'm pretty sure no one here was cruising around in the mid 70's passing a joint and singing along to muskrat Love or Afternoon delight.:bighug:
Well,,,,,,, I do in fact remember just that when we were cruising in my 56' Belair! We received 2 FM stations back then a country station and a pop station, so.....muskrat love with Mexican dirt seed weed!!!!!

Well,,,,,,, I do in fact remember just that when we were cruising in my 56' Belair! We received 2 FM stations back then a country station and a pop station, so.....muskrat love with Mexican dirt seed weed!!!!!

Afternoon @Talonxracer :pass: ..sharing one....furry babes been out.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back