Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:

Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry 2B day 75 harvest day! She's rock solid, with girthy buds. She absolutely loved the ParfactWorks ZE250! This girl presents with a powdered sugar type aroma, on top of the Grape Soda. She smells heavenly, but it's a matter of time until she'll put her unwashed socks on. :haha:

Screenshot_20221218-092640.png

Screenshot_20221218-093040.png

Screenshot_20221218-093442.png

Screenshot_20221218-093811.png

Screenshot_20221218-094507.png

:smoking:​

@BCBudlady ...hand on heart the Best thing I have done with smell and taste on my bud is to dry it With the leaf on.... :headbang:

Just large fan trim ...hang upside down to the leaves dry draped over the bud...dry/bottle like that.
Crumble the outer leaves off when you grind. It is so Simple.

The leaf drape traps the terps until you Release it ....by crumbling the outer leaves. IMO if it is preserving the terps/smell like that...it is protecting the volatile oils too.

Game changer on the aromatics..for me......:headbang:
This I need to try!

Good morning @Mossy :pass:Hopefully you're having a nice start to your day!

You probably don't know who these people are, but you get the title

Great song ! You gotta love the orpheum theater it's almost impossible to get a bad seat.
I actually just saw Warren Haynes there covering the bands Last Waltz Concert they did an amazing job.

Blackberry from fastbuds was the 1st super purple strain I grew. I'd never even seen weed that purple before. Blew my mind growing it but didn't like the smoke really at all. But people still mention how much they liked it :shrug:
Every strain i have grown that was bred to turn purple I didn’t like the flavor on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back