Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that after the top on my photos, all the branches under larger fan leaves grew much slower than if they were exposed to direct light, so I got rid of them. I was just tucking for a while but. It definitely seems to help get more intense light down lower.
1671154859322.gif

1671154900168.gif

All I know is that after the top on my photos, all the branches under larger fan leaves grew much slower than if they were exposed to direct light, so I got rid of them. I was just tucking for a while but. It definitely seems to help get more intense light down lower.

To add to what fruit is saying I don't think it is the blocking of the light is what was doing that but rather a impedance in the branches way if that makes since by leaf tucking it allows the branch to break threw the canopy and have room to grow up rather then running into another leaf think there is some science also with which ever head is the highest gets priority over the lower stuff...

Its definitely worth a watch if you got the time. James Cameron movies are usually good if you got 3-4 hours to watch a movie lmao.
:salute: will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back