Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well neither of my peyotes are throwing 11s anymore trimmed all of em off cuz they were blocking a lot of light but both my tall peyote and watermelon have this going on
View attachment 1547112
Tiny fingers in the middle of the leaves

That's interesting and strange! :headbang:

That's interesting and strange! :headbang:
Idk if you saw my post from a couple days ago. Ill throw it up for the people that havent. Ive seen this on all my photos so far, except the runted peyote I have.

20221214_070226.jpg

Don't the cowboys have like half as many playoff wins as the jets over the past 20 years? :gassy:
But if u go back another 10 they have like 3X as many! I think his son Steven treats the team more as an investment vs something he puts money into so they can actually win! As long as stadium is full and they are maximizing profits they are happy! Prob cuz Jerry Jones is so old he may croak if they won another Super Bowl! :yoinks::rofl:

Last edited:
Well neither of my peyotes are throwing 11s anymore trimmed all of em off cuz they were blocking a lot of light but both my tall peyote and watermelon have this going on
View attachment 1547112
Tiny fingers in the middle of the leaves, Id almost consider this an 11 if that one finger was full sized but its not.
There is no such thing as leaves “blocking” the light! The leaves are what absorb the light so chopping them off just means less photosynthesis going on! Only time u should cut them is to allow airflow thru the plant but there is nothing that needs the light more then the leaves so they cant be blocking anything! ;) :d5:

There is no such thing as leaves “blocking” the light! The leaves are what absorb the light so chopping them off just means less photosynthesis going on! Only time u should cut them is to allow airflow thru the plant but there is nothing that needs the light more then the leaves so they cant be blocking anything! ;) :d5:
All I know is that after the top on my photos, all the branches under larger fan leaves grew much slower than if they were exposed to direct light, so I got rid of them. I was just tucking for a while but. It definitely seems to help get more intense light down lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back