Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1670800920771.jpg

that

I cant enough of them, I remember living in the Middle East and putting a load of peeled ones in the fridge ready to take to the beach - the bestest

For Free...towards self sufficiency............ :headbang: ...and get yourself some Aloe Vera planted......I've got Loads of uses for that......:pass:...

Yes...but we planted them........:headbang:...
nice, I suppose you will be harvesting for oil around nowish?

Yup......we have a Solar shower otdoor on the patio...that is basically the same....the sun just warms the water up in the vertical tank.....no solar as in electric...just ambient temps. Fill the tank from a hosepipe.
This is my excess hosing there in the middle of the picture, coming from the main tank down to the shower room. The tank itself is behind the plastic box thing which is for wood on the right hand side.
C0D8E6C6-E5BF-47B3-B3FF-6ADD6B646F06_1_105_c.jpeg

And the Reeds......do you get the stuff like 30 ft bamboo near you
nope, none of that around here, there is mainly olive trees, cork oaks, and various nut trees which are local - the plot is at about 400m in a valley - only thing round here are swine and vultures.

We are Lucky...we have mains lecky and water. Plus I'm on the Agricultural water system....so water for the land is Cheap.

Very nice, makes things a lot easier - we cannot put mains in there unless I build a shepherds hut or barn, therefore the plan is has to be fully off grid, but as fully automated so it is not noticable.
Lucky in the sense that all the water comes from the stream, but as witnessed this summer that is unreliable - the best and worst thing is it is at the arse end of nowhere, my nearest shop is in spain which I can walk to in about 25 minutes, on the Portugal side there is very little bar the little random food stops.
I will have to look in to the agricultural water to see if that is an option as there is an old agri concrete tank which I mjst have been used for fertigating the crops when it was running.

I've only seen them in France.........if they were here......they have been Eaten........:biggrin:

The locals tell me is it is the 'wild' version of the Black Iberian pig, and they hang around this area due to the abundance of acorns

Man I get the chance to grow some Alculpco Gold that shit is legendary....I heard about that growing up smoking kb and brick weed...never layer eyes or hands on it....now I got 5 seeds of some famous cannabis....I'm siked and thanks to @Autoseeds.com this chance to finally grow and smoke this weed I've been hearing about my whole life....

Well neither of my peyotes are throwing 11s anymore trimmed all of em off cuz they were blocking a lot of light but both my tall peyote and watermelon have this going on
20221215_190300.jpg

Tiny fingers in the middle of the leaves, Id almost consider this an 11 if that one finger was full sized but its not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back