Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now, all are entitled to bantering ...just cos Mossy is a bit clever with her breeding protocol, doesn't mean folks can't "chuck pollen"(so t'speak:smoking:) ...although most have lost their argument, before they've even finished typing! ... just my2 punnets! :smoker::peace::nicethread:
Oh i know but multiple females in same pot aren't breeding so no orgy going on! Maybe just a gentle fondling of one another! :rofl:

1671140321863.gif

1671140346539.gif

Dude, who hasn't dreamed of watching 3 ladies encourage each other t'do the very best they can do! I'm not being filthy... honest Ginge!:smoker: x

...I meant that to encourage a communal spirit, is a worty ambition!(honest gov...) :xmas: :pass:
:dragon2::dragon8:

Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry 2B showing a beautiful indigo fade. Her buds have bulked, and seem to be a fair bit more dense than the last time...
Screenshot_20221215-165559~2.png

:pass:

@Blue_dreamer:welcome:Welcome to AFN.

I do not believe you are watering properly? There is no way that a properly watered PLASTIC bucket can dry out overnight. 5 to 10 days with plants that small would be more normal. Perhaps your soil dried out and became hydrophobic? Get an air-gap under those pots.

If the Orbeez keep the top of the pot too moist you will have pest problem.

Thanks.

My last grow, I mixed the soil myself. This was potting soil I purchased pre-made. It has a very high mulch content, which I think is what is contributing to it not holding water. I've actually talked about this issue on here a few days ago, and I think you replied to me then as well with watering info.

Yesterday I put each of my 5 gallon pots inside of another pot, and I dumped 3 gallons of ph'd water into each pot and let them sit, then let them drip in the sink before putting them back in the tent. They were soaked. When I checked them today, the soil was barely damp.

I think it might just be this bag, because I opened another bag of the same potting soil to start another 3 plants, and I pretreated it with mosquito bits and soaked the pots down really well in my shower. That was a few days ago and they are retaining water well. Very odd.

And I appreciate you pointing out the pest issue. I pretreat everything with mosquito bits, and I use it when I water once a week now as well. I bought a 6lb container of the stuff. I had a gnat infestation that stunted my last grow so bad I decided to just cut them and start over. So far, things are doing great, and I've only seen a few gnats.

nice - do you still have olive trees there?

Yes...but we planted them........:headbang:...

Good shout, the chap that helped me with the water told me to buy plenty of extra hosing and he just left it wound out on the floor between the tank and the shower room, it frustrated me as it takes ages for the water to get to the shower head as a result, but now it makes sense - all the eater in the hose will warm up.

Yup......we have a Solar shower otdoor on the patio...that is basically the same....the sun just warms the water up in the vertical tank.....no solar as in electric...just ambient temps. Fill the tank from a hosepipe.

Hubby says it is his favorite ever shower...naked on the patio.......:pass:...has Frightened a few Farmers though......:yoinks:

didn't know that one - I planted a couple of prickly pear cactus, would have put it south of the bathroom if I had known, next time I pop over I will be planting a few more for sure

And the Reeds......do you get the stuff like 30 ft bamboo near you...most people pump it out into a patch of reeds coz they do the same...purify it.....:headbang:

they are a real pain in the area as they have no predators and they get big, I have only seen a couple from a distance - but they leave such a mess and fencing does very little to keep them out - I have asked the council to mark the land as open to hunting boar which basically allows the locals to wander and hunt a boar so hoping that helps keep them in check - and some ribs

I've only seen them in France.........if they were here......they have been Eaten........:biggrin:

I looked into it last time I was there, because there are no real roads to the plot and no real village near by it was hard. But I walked over to Spain and the chap at the petrol station said the fire brigade will do it - next time I will give it a go, could save a lot of faffing with getting the water system all automated.

Friend has tanked water for all his washing etc...system works okay here..they have short fat water tankers coz they are mainly used in out of the way/hard to access places.

We are Lucky...we have mains lecky and water. Plus I'm on the Agricultural water system....so water for the land is Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back