Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chihuahuas must have a thing for weed, My dog used to go mad around it……Maybe it’s to do with that he ate a whole 3.5g when he was younger looool

Vet wasn’t too impressed when I told her
:crying:
My vet would not have been amused either. Luckily for me, it never progressed to that point, although it was close. The dog was damn near comatose for most of a day, and all she did was eat a couple airy, tiny, garbage buds given to me by a friend. I wonder to this day what would have happened had she found one of my buds. To say that I am now careful about what hits the floor would be an understatement. :biggrin:

Bloody hell, over 60 pages behind. Must have been busy at something other than keyboard/screen today. :biggrin:

Sorry peeps, but if I missed something, that is sad, but I am not starting 60 pages back. I'll work backwards from here and see how far I get. :pighug:

:face:Haven't seen the first one :shrug::pass:

My sister in law :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The first one is worth seeing, especially if you can see it on the LARGE screen in 3D, i.e. Imax or equivalent. I haven't seen the sequel, but will do when I can see it full on. :pighug:

Bloody hell, over 60 pages behind. Must have been busy at something other than keyboard/screen today. :biggrin:

Sorry peeps, but if I missed something, that is sad, but I am not starting 60 pages back. I'll work backwards from here and see how far I get. :pighug:
B6534F4D-5643-444E-92B5-9873200549F7.jpeg

Man I get the chance to grow some Alculpco Gold that shit is legendary....I heard about that growing up smoking kb and brick weed...never layer eyes or hands on it....now I got 5 seeds of some famous cannabis....I'm siked and thanks to @Autoseeds.com this chance to finally grow and smoke this weed I've been hearing about my whole life....
tried the dispensary version, and was not impressed. Homegrown with love on the other hand... :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back