Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried the dispensary version, and was not impressed. Homegrown with love on the other hand... :pighug:
To me it just feels like some modern auto version just wouldn’t be the same! I would take some OG photo seeds tho! :thumbsup:

Calling it a night, keep the party rolling!
1671156712612.gif

Oh i know but multiple females in same pot aren't breeding so no orgy going on! Maybe just a gentle fondling of one another! :rofl:

View attachment 1547083

View attachment 1547084
There are, in my opinion, orgy pots (must include both females and either she-males, or actual males), and multipots (in our game, all females). I have multipots going at the moment, here is one of them:
IMG_1362.JPG

This is a ventilated ~4 liter pot, top irrigated to runoff with Jack's nutes, with 3 Stone's Dragon #1 in the pot. No root separators, just all doing whatever they get up to. Day 30.

And here is another 3 pot, this one with Dinamed Auto CBD Kush, Day 47:
IMG_1366.JPG

Again, no root separator. The girls in this pot have had a pH issue (I think), but that has been corrected (I think), so the yellowing should back off or at least not continue to get worse. Maybe another week or two before chop. Pistils have been browning and wilting quickly now. Just a few days ago, there were hardly any brown pistils.

Happy multi-pots , or orgy-pots peeps, may yer roots never argue - at least not much. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back