Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1671158666286.gif

nice - do you still have olive trees there?

Good shout, the chap that helped me with the water told me to buy plenty of extra hosing and he just left it wound out on the floor between the tank and the shower room, it frustrated me as it takes ages for the water to get to the shower head as a result, but now it makes sense - all the eater in the hose will warm up.

didn't know that one - I planted a couple of prickly pear cactus, would have put it south of the bathroom if I had known, next time I pop over I will be planting a few more for sure

they are a real pain in the area as they have no predators and they get big, I have only seen a couple from a distance - but they leave such a mess and fencing does very little to keep them out - I have asked the council to mark the land as open to hunting boar which basically allows the locals to wander and hunt a boar so hoping that helps keep them in check - and some ribs

I looked into it last time I was there, because there are no real roads to the plot and no real village near by it was hard. But I walked over to Spain and the chap at the petrol station said the fire brigade will do it - next time I will give it a go, could save a lot of faffing with getting the water system all automated.

Thanks a lot Mossy - really helpful! :worship:
if I had that problem, I would make a silencer... Mind you, no one has recently accused me of being sensible about such stuff. Tend to get me back up about stupid rules that bugger me up.

Wild pigs on my patch would end up in the freezer if they didn't leave my stuff alone. :biggrin: Mostly, all we have to deal with here are moose, deer, and bears. Lots of gardens here have serious fences for some reason. Oops, almost forgot the voles. Small but effective trimmers.:pighug:

Wild pigs on my patch would end up in the freezer if they didn't leave my stuff alone. :biggrin:
Wonder how bad the damage to the car was cuz i saw 1 that was prob 150-200lbs on the side of the road the other day and u could tell it had wandered in the road and got slammed by a car!

Exactly….!
I currently don’t drive and during lockdown I queued at the supermarket for an hour or 2. Blazed 2 joints while waiting. Then spent £120 when I was only going for a “top up shop” lol I think In the back of my brain I thought “fu*k doing that again” so I TOPPED UP lol
You burned two joints while in line at the grocery store? I doubt that you would get away with that here, but I have never tried it. :shrug: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back