Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1671160118463.gif

Wonder how bad the damage to the car was cuz i saw 1 that was prob 150-200lbs on the side of the road the other day and u could tell it had wandered in the road and got slammed by a car!
An animal that size can total a small vehicle. At least the drivers and passengers would survive. Unlike with a moose. Moose are so large, with such a high center of gravity that when hit on the highway they often launch over the hood and into the windshield and cabin of the car. A highway collision with a moose is often fatal because the animal pretty much cleans off the whole vehicle above the bottom of the windshied. Duck, or die. :biggrin:

An animal that size can total a small vehicle. At least the drivers and passengers would survive. Unlike with a moose. Moose are so large, with such a high center of gravity that when hit on the highway they often launch over the hood and into the windshield and cabin of the car. A highway collision with a moose is often fatal because the animal pretty much cleans off the whole vehicle above the bottom of the windshied. Duck, or die. :biggrin:
I always thought moose were about the same size as deer. We have a million deer here. Lyme disease capitol of the world. Until I went to Maine and saw a moose that you could probably drive a Volkswagen underneath. Those suckers are yuge :yoinks:

I always thought moose were about the same size as deer. We have a million deer here. Lyme disease capitol of the world. Until I went to Maine and saw a moose that you could probably drive a Volkswagen underneath. Those suckers are yuge :yoinks:
A moose is like a damn clydesdale with antlers! :yoinks::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back