Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a problem at all man! And yeah I use it through the whole grow although some don't use it till flowering. I usually have flowering plants with my veg plants so I just keep it on.
@Dale's Proper Bud thanks for the rep man! :d5: :jointman:
No problem thanks for the quick reply :headbang: I was going to hold off installing till after the current run in the 4x4 is finished but you convinced me to get it setup in there before they hit flower:shooty::pass:

Yeah that's where I'm at. Have like 10 1 gallons and 9 3 gallons RS bags but the coda ones look so nice I gotta try them out eventually lol
I got 10RS, 9grassroots, and 20 sips.....I like them bags too...but theses grassroots are cheap and nice....they don't run right out the side....also my hydro store carries all sizes....I think I'm going 7gal next since I'm orgy potting....2 to a pot in my veg tent.....2 to each 5gal rs bag.....9 bag 18 plants....I had more but I pulled them out....only 2 to a pot.....some in my flower tent have 5 or 6....and it makes plants to small....but 2 in 5gal is perfect actually 7gal would be......I'm just going to keep switching......

I got 10RS, 9grassroots, and 20 sips.....I like them bags too...but theses grassroots are cheap and nice....they don't run right out the side....also my hydro store carries all sizes....I think I'm going 7gal next since I'm orgy potting....2 to a pot in my veg tent.....2 to each 5gal rs bag.....9 bag 18 plants....I had more but I pulled them out....only 2 to a pot.....some in my flower tent have 5 or 6....and it makes plants to small....but 2 in 5gal is perfect actually 7gal would be......I'm just going to keep switching......
The "#7" cloth pots are closer to 5 actual gallons ime...which is what I use... #7s.. The 5s are closer to around 3 true gallons.

Yeah I feel that. I'm still searching for that sweet spot with pot size as well. I think 2 gallon will be the ticket for me. 1 gallons are nice but they dry out so fast and my 3 gallons get a tad too big.

Yeah I feel that. I'm still searching for that sweet spot with pot size as well. I think 2 gallon will be the ticket for me. 1 gallons are nice but they dry out so fast and my 3 gallons get a tad too big.

[/IQUOTE]
I can fit 12 5gal pots in my 5x5...you got the same setup almost...?

I could probably fit 9 x 3 gallon pots in my 5x5 at most if they were small plants. Usually I'm around 7 or 8 but it's stuffed. Thinking 9 x 2 gallon pots will fit perfectly.

I've been using 5gal pots this whole time in my 5x5 at 9 pots....it's perfect.....I do 9 5gal in my 4x4 for veg also and it's perfect.....you'll gain way more yield....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back