Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being the bearer of bad news but I just talked to @Dabber He wanted me to tell all of you that he's doing ok got his liver stuff to deal with but Mrs.D has taken a turn for the worse he told me the other day she was in hospital not doing good with pneumoniaand only 30% of her heart working and now tonight he is says things aren't getting any better she might not make it home:eek1::sadcry:... He won't be around for awhile and asked if I'd tell all of you Mrs.D would greatly appreciate all your hopes and prays :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: :pass:

Man… I am so sorry to read this, DPB. I saw that Dabber was having some liver troubles but didn’t realize that his wife was having such difficulties too. Sending my best and wishing them both paths to better health/comfort.

Man… I am so sorry to read this, DPB. I saw that Dabber was having some liver troubles but didn’t realize that his wife was having such difficulties too. Sending my best and wishing them both paths to better health/comfort.
Yup he is but he is really isn't saying how he is doing the couple calls have been about mrs.d think this all started last fall when he was out with her but still learning a lot haven't known him that long but you'd think we'd have been best friends for years he is just a great guy and I'd hate to be in shoes right now... Anyways nice to might ya heard little bit about you glad to see some new faces around :pass:

Last edited:
How is gasoline down to $3.25/gal but heating oil still $5.59? $750 for 135 gallons of oil today :wall:
This was today! No discounts applied to total either! :d5:
BC72611F-53FA-4103-A7C5-8B6D9E0D8AE2.jpeg

Don't forget about some new sweatpants :crying:
I wear fleece pajama pants but u can tell how old they are by the multiple burn holes near the crotchel region! Had them back when i was still popping pills and passed out many a time with a cig in my hand! :doh:
I aint trying to impress nobody tho so not sure im replacing them just yet! :rofl:

The "#7" cloth pots are closer to 5 actual gallons ime...which is what I use... #7s.. The 5s are closer to around 3 true gallons.
Not the grassroots ones! My 10gal def held at least that cuz i used 5 cubic feet of soil between 4 pots and def have plenty of space to add more compost during grow!

I hate being the bearer of bad news but I just talked to @Dabber He wanted me to tell all of you that he's doing ok got his liver stuff to deal with but Mrs.D has taken a turn for the worse he told me the other day she was in hospital not doing good with pneumoniaand only 30% of her heart working and now tonight he is says things aren't getting any better she might not make it home:eek1::sadcry:... He won't be around for awhile and asked if I'd tell all of you Mrs.D would greatly appreciate all your hopes and prays :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: :pass:

Healing Vibes @Dabber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back