Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dankerson there are 32 plants in this tent all in 5gal grassroots pots and two 2gal pots....some pots have 5 plants in them.....the 2gal plants are tiny....I planted them when the pot already had a plant a few weeks old....won't do that again....have to keep them at same time.....
20221213_182040.jpg

@InkAddict$ got plans in the new spot to have a 3x3 or 4x4 for a veg tent space willing. Once I start doing that and get a good perpetual going I'll probably start something like that. Right now I have more than I could want in my stash for my break thankfully.

I hate being the bearer of bad news but I just talked to @Dabber He wanted me to tell all of you that he's doing ok got his liver stuff to deal with but Mrs.D has taken a turn for the worse he told me the other day she was in hospital not doing good with pneumonia and only 30% of her heart working and now tonight he is says things aren't getting any better she might not make it home:eek1::sadcry:... He won't be around for awhile and asked if I'd tell all of you Mrs.D would greatly appreciate all your hopes and prays :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: :pass:

Last edited:
I hate being the bearer of bad news but I just talked to @Dabber He wanted me to tell all of you that he's doing ok got his liver stuff to deal with but Mrs.D has taken a turn for the worse he told me the other day she was in hospital not doing good with pneumoniaand only 30% of her heart working and now tonight he is says things aren't getting any better she might not make it home:eek1::sadcry:... He won't be around for awhile and asked if I'd tell all of you Mrs.D would greatly appreciate all your hopes and prays :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: :pass:

Sending good vibes.

I hate being the bearer of bad news but I just talked to @Dabber He wanted me to tell all of you that he's doing ok got his liver stuff to deal with but Mrs.D has taken a turn for the worse he told me the other day she was in hospital not doing good with pneumoniaand only 30% of her heart working and now tonight he is says things aren't getting any better she might not make it home:eek1::sadcry:... He won't be around for awhile and asked if I'd tell all of you Mrs.D would greatly appreciate all your hopes and prays :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: :pass:

Send him mine and Duders best wishes :bighug::vibes::karmacloud::meds:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back