Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chihuahuas must have a thing for weed, My dog used to go mad around it……Maybe it’s to do with that he ate a whole 3.5g when he was younger looool

Vet wasn’t too impressed when I told her
:crying:
She's always trying to get a stem to chop on lol,
Was caught taking a big ass bud once, found it laying on the sofa and didn't understand how it got there,
A while later we caught her dancing about with it, flinging it in the air and zooming around it like a game. The wee fecker

Love my UVA bar! You can run it for up to 12 hours a day right in the middle of your light cycle. Although I found I have to turn down my light a tad to compensate for the extra UV or I get light stress. I felt this was a huge upgrade to my terp game! Totally worth it.
:biggrin::bow: Thank you through the whole grow? or just during flower? figured I would have adjust regular light down a tad but really wasn't sure when and how long i should run this I'll have to rep ya later seems I can't yet atm:rolleyes1::thanks::bighug:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday stoners!

I was able to get the deer skinned, quartered and trimmed and into the cooler. I ordered a new LEM meat grinder, the old-school hand grinder sucked big raw green donkey dugans and was gifted to an acquaintance who needed it!

Oh yeah! now he can hate it :crying:

The link for multiverse beans only goes to the monthly contest I can't go anywhere else. That's on the Android phone running Firefox

I personally don't like when they make you sign-up to get to the site?

Awesome thanks guys, I had my eyes on the 100 micron pack by them already so that seals it! Can't beat the price with the sale going on. I'll check out your thread on it as well dale and let you know how I like them!

I have not tried the Dulytek but the Dabpress work fine for me and they are cheaper right now.
2022-12-13_14-10-57.jpg

I personally don't like when they make you sign-up to get to the site?

I don't believe you actually have to signup to get on MVB site but the way it is setup the link at the top forum takes you to a signup page where there is no link to the actual site:shrug: The last time we talked about this that's the way MVB wanted it but before you could get to site from there just took a extra click :doh:
And Thanks for the reps by the way:pass:

Last edited:
:biggrin::bow: Thank you through the whole grow? or just during flower? figured I would have adjust regular light down a tad but really wasn't sure when and how long i should run this I'll have to rep ya later seems I can't yet atm:rolleyes1::thanks::bighug:
Not a problem at all man! And yeah I use it through the whole grow although some don't use it till flowering. I usually have flowering plants with my veg plants so I just keep it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back