Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my outdoor grow went to hell this year, my sister sent me some pictures of the crosses I sent her to grow. She did a great job, first time growing weed!

She lives in Misery so better weather there :thumbsup: Her favorite so far was the Holy Ghost (Ghost Toof x Holy Man)
123_1(3).jpeg
Resized_20221025_170741.jpeg

I'm glad she had better results than me, I grew 4 of those. One died and the other 3 were males lol, but they were nice males :crying:

I hate the heat but shoveling 3 feet of snow is also rough...

:crying: i've been here 22y & have never seen 3 ft of snow, lol....most i've seen for one snow was around 18" over winter 2010-11, but it'z rare gettin that much at once....the general cold in jan & feb is what can really suck here, brrr! :snow2: ppp

Been so close to grabbing some of the diamond bags lol they look so tempting.
I had a cart full of coda bags from etsy. Then I didnt pull the trigger. Now Im all up one my bags got 9 rain science 2 gal bags. Thats all I wanna run. Got ride of all my 3 and 5 gal cloth bags. i reused all my bag so far and they wash easy and will last a long time. I will say this tho the coda bags got dope ass patterns and they look like they are more well built and there is alot more options to choose from. So I was thinking if the rain science bags ware out going to replace them with 2 gal coda bags. Probably the core series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back