Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a cart full of coda bags from etsy. Then I didnt pull the trigger. Now Im all up one my bags got 9 rain science 2 gal bags. Thats all I wanna run. Got ride of all my 3 and 5 gal cloth bags. i reused all my bag so far and they wash easy and will last a long time. I will say this tho the coda bags got dope ass patterns and they look like they are more well built and there is alot more options to choose from. So I was thinking if the rain science bags ware out going to replace them with 2 gal coda bags. Probably the core series.
Yeah that's where I'm at. Have like 10 1 gallons and 9 3 gallons RS bags but the coda ones look so nice I gotta try them out eventually lol

Yeah that's where I'm at. Have like 10 1 gallons and 9 3 gallons RS bags but the coda ones look so nice I gotta try them out eventually lol
Well I do have another option just the need for more good pots Ill probably give them a try if I need more as well. So one way or another I will try them out. Definitely got to get the camo pattern as well.

I'm sure you've guys said it a dozen times on here but I can't seem to find it at the moment @Dale's Proper Bud @NAGreengo what brand of bags do you guys use again. Dulytek? All I'm seeing on Amazon at the moment really is the press club and dabpress. Heard press club is okay at best but nothing on dabpress.

I normally get nugsmasher but if I can get more bags for the same price I'd rather do that. And they're out of stock till later this week is what I was told.

Last edited:
I'm sure you've guys said it a dozen times on here but I can't seem to find it at the moment @Dale's Proper Bud @NAGreengo what brand of bags do you guys use again. Dulytek? All I'm seeing on Amazon at the moment really is the press club and dabpress. Heard press club is okay at best but nothing on dabpress.
I just purchased the dulytek and am very happy both @Frank the Dank and @NAGreengo recommended them last night was the first time using them I like them so far little better then Dabpress bags but not as much as nugsmashers they are the softest and easiest to work with... FWIW I was not a fan of the press club bags at all they busted very easy... Best bang for your buck is dabpress or dulytek IMO

If you haven't made the scroll through here I believe I have talked about each and just posted about dulytek last night :headbang:

I normally get nugsmasher but if I can get more bags for the same price I'd rather do that. And they're out of stock till later this week is what I was told.
I like the 100 Micron.

Dulytek Premium Nylon 20 Pcs Filter Bags, 100 Micron, 2" x 4", Double-Stitching, Zero Blowouts https://a.co/d/elzVfYf
:thumbsup:

I like the 100 Micron.

Dulytek Premium Nylon 20 Pcs Filter Bags, 100 Micron, 2" x 4", Double-Stitching, Zero Blowouts https://a.co/d/elzVfYf
:thumbsup:
I just purchased the dulytek and am very happy both @Frank the Dank and @NAGreengo recommended them last night was the first time using them I like them so far little better then Dabpress bags but not as much as nugsmashers they are the softest and easiest to work with... FWIW I was not a fan of the press club bags at all they busted very easy... Best bang for your buck is dabpress or dulytek IMO

If you haven't made the scroll through here I believe I have talked about each and just posted about dulytek last night :headbang:
Awesome thanks guys, I had my eyes on the 100 micron pack by them already so that seals it! Can't beat the price with the sale going on. I'll check out your thread on it as well dale and let you know how I like them!

No problem Dank :d5::vibe::pass:

:yay1: Look what showed up today my pumpkin smash prize from HLG :frog:Huge thank you to @Les @HLG for sponsoring this event:thanks::worship: He sent me UVA 30 supplement light can't wait to try this thing out.. Have to do little more research to see how and when I should use it this should be a really great addition to the grow:jump::jump::woohoo::jump::jump:

IMG_1568.JPG

No problem Dank :d5::vibe::pass:

:yay1: Look what showed up today my pumpkin smash prize from HLG :frog:Huge thank you to @Les @HLG for sponsoring this event:thanks::worship: He sent me UVA 30 supplement light can't wait to try this thing out.. Have to do little more research to see how and when I should use it this should be a really great addition to the grow:jump::jump::woohoo::jump::jump:

IMG_1568.JPG
Love my UVA bar! You can run it for up to 12 hours a day right in the middle of your light cycle. Although I found I have to turn down my light a tad to compensate for the extra UV or I get light stress. I felt this was a huge upgrade to my terp game! Totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back