Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Mañ'O'Green quite sure i know the answer to this but that soluble calcium i got that u recommended it is safe to go into reservoir right? Figured i need to stop assuming i am gonna get by without either that or Mg since i use RO water! Figure 1 top off at the beginning of week with some of that Ca and some epsom should supply me with enough!

Thanks bro :d5:
I think it will work but I use it was base nutrients MC 2 part and you need to add it last after everything else has dissolved :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas from New England!
20221211_195210.jpg

Nope, I’m also not a fan….and I’ve tried it about every way imaginable….the best meatloaf I’ve ever had is just “okay” in my opinion…
The only meatloaf recipe I can stomach is “AnnnLander’s Meatloaf “.
Pretty tasty….with extra bacon :rofl:

I saw the bacon and was sold :drool::pass::welcome:

:crying::crying: Figured you'd say something about that my mom actually puts ketchup on hers but wife never has and I always put gravy on it not ketchup:shrug: Your also the only person in tx that doesn't eat BBQ so....? :stir:
The BBQ thing may be a rarity here but the ketchup on meatloaf sure isnt! They may drag u into the town square for a public flogging if u served gravyloaf here! :haha::rofl:

1670807244277.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back