Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud :d5: :pass: We're gravy with meatloaf people here too :thumbsup: I don't use the loaf pan. Just shape the meat on a sheet pan with some parchment or foil until it looks like a meatloaf, lay the bacon on top and tuck the sides underneath. Put a little pepper on top and cook 350 for an hour then just broil real quick. My family been making bacon wrapped my entire life :woohoo1:

Thanks for the bacon idea just showed the wife told her she needs to do that nothing fancy like that here just plain but good :drool:View attachment 1545992
The fact your meatloaf (if thats what that is) has brown gravy and not a ketchup/tomato glaze shows u are on the opposite side of the country from me! :nono::rofl:

The fact your meatloaf (if thats what that is) has brown gravy and not a ketchup/tomato glaze shows u are on the opposite side of the country from me! :nono::rofl:
If I'm smoking meatloafz outside on the smoker they get covered in ketchup/bbq sauce, but indoor meatloaf gets brown gravy :smoker1:

Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud :d5: :pass: We're gravy with meatloaf people here too :thumbsup: I don't use the loaf pan. Just shape the meat on a sheet pan with some parchment or foil until it looks like a meatloaf, lay the bacon on top and tuck the sides underneath. Put a little pepper on top and cook 350 for an hour then just broil real quick. My family been making bacon wrapped my entire life :woohoo1:
I saw the bacon and was sold :drool::pass::welcome:

:crying::crying: Figured you'd say something about that my mom actually puts ketchup on hers but wife never has and I always put gravy on it not ketchup:shrug: Your also the only person in tx that doesn't eat BBQ so....? :stir:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green quite sure i know the answer to this but that soluble calcium i got that u recommended it is safe to go into reservoir right? Figured i need to stop assuming i am gonna get by without either that or Mg since i use RO water! Figure 1 top off at the beginning of week with some of that Ca and some epsom should supply me with enough!

Thanks bro :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back