Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming along! Think topdress is starting to kick in but i am gonna go ahead and do 1 topwatering a week with the GLB stuff until they are on track or my samples expire! :rofl:
16EF761F-F30B-496B-BB19-7562F49272C4.jpeg

Need to give a trim but i wanna make sure its back in track before i trim anything off! We shall see it bottom right grows as a budsicle cuz it was basically started under 12/12 from day 1! Tech day 7-8 but it was so tiny from the gnat stress that it looked like day 1 still! :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! :pass:

Was already on it for price get ec20 I use the EC60 little more pricey but does third point calibration and can replace the probe:thumbsup:
View attachment 1545748
View attachment 1545749
:thumbsup::pass:
Nope, distilled water is not helpful. Even worse with pH meters. Just get some ppm calibration fluid, your local garden center may even have it.
Great to know and thanks @Olderfart :pass:
@Need4Weed, I doubt that you need a meter, but there is nothing wrong with the one you mentioned. It looks the same as the one I now use, and if it is, it can be calibrated. However, just checking the one you have would be a good plan. You need to have the calibration fluid around anyway, so you might as well start with it and see if the meter is ok. OTOH, a spare doesn't hurt. :goodluck: :goodluck:
I agree! :thumbsup::pass:
@Need4Weed - I have the HM-Digital COM-80 tds/ppm meter. It is less than $50 off Amazon, just check the seller.

Do get the calibration fluid that you posted. The 324 or 342ppm one is all you need.

The COM-80 is inexpensive but can be calibrated. It does tend to drift a little and I recalibrate at the start of each new grow.

I've liked it so far and would recommend it. Eventually I will upgrade but only to a unit that has pH and ppm in one tool.
I was holding off on calibration fluid until I figure out which meter to get. :pass:
Why would it draw suspicion even making home brew beer u need to know whats in the water! I mean i dont drink but i would assume u need to know! :shrug:
I'm just paranoid I guess, lol. :pass:
Are u sure that cheap tds meter can even be calibrated?? Some of them kind i believe have a tiny screw u can turn to adjust calibration but most if them u can’t calibrate even if u needed to!
Not sure about anything except dying and paying taxes, lol :pass:
I've been using this one for a year or so. It matches the numbers on the Greenleaf Nutrients feed calculator "PPM500" scale:
Thanks for your input! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back