Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowing out here too but I doubt we're getting more than an inch
20221211_162348.jpg

here you go @WildBill - anygood for you?
View attachment 1545904

Oh actually, have you started the 'cobbing' journey yet - I overdried my last lot so didn't but I have planned teh next chop and the cobs shall ensue
I was talking about anyone with specific photo strains that might work, but that picture does give me some insight on making the edible part. :thumbsup:
I've decarbed unworked hash for MCT oil the first time what I made it specifically for my Dallas Vet friend. It's very potent. He had been using droppers on really bad pain cycles and it worked great. Ten for some reason, he used 5 droppers. He was trapped in Naa Naa land for quite a long while. LOL! That got him a little shy of it. I had to scold him last night about being skurred!

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Stoners!

U gotta grow psilocybin shrooms in the dark and the conditions of your environment are critical! The amount of humidity etc u need would never mesh with a weed grow even if they didnt need total darkness!
Actually they do need a light to bloom well, after the mycelium is populated. The really high RH needed for a good shroom flush would most likely give you bud rot in your tent.

Meatloaf and mashed taters and gravy but couple dabs first:pass: 3x3 girls are looking great day 35(cc) and 38 LR Forum stomper, LF mango mrr, RF cherry cola, RR granite haze :woohoo::cooldance:

IMG_1494.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back