Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
.I Started growing me own coz a regular bud supply was hard to find at the time
I get that for sure - can always get my hands on as much hash as I need over there, but I do find getting good weed in the sticks difficult - always ends up being a carrier bag of below par outdoor grown, cheap and cheerful I suppose.

oh. be careful with all that extra £ - too much money can be a curse :crying:

So far so good my friend :pass: Last day of good weather for a week or so….so Duder and I are soaking in the sun:cools: I hope things are good at your place…..your plants look fantastic!
Severe vitamin D deficiency going on here :crying:
100_4255.JPG

Super Sativa Seed club Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 95 Harvest

Welp last night was the night decided to pull the plug on her seeing bunch of amber all over :woohoo1::tang: Buds aren't huge but firm with tons little nugs bursting with a strong lemon scent almost stings the nostrils very loud:woohoo::hump::jump::smokeit: Trimmed up some of the dead leaves and hung her up whole for a few days

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG
giphy.gif

I am very open to find photos that will work. First hand or direct knowledge would be appreciated.
here you go @WildBill - anygood for you?
Decarbing.png

Oh actually, have you started the 'cobbing' journey yet - I overdried my last lot so didn't but I have planned teh next chop and the cobs shall ensue

I pressed some 3bog the other day, I think it was a tad too "wet", it was very runny and tasted like pure utter crap! Maybe I can con someone into liking it enough to take it off my hands!

I pressed some 3bog the other day, I think it was a tad too "wet", it was very runny and tasted like pure utter crap! Maybe I can con someone into liking it enough to take it off my hands!
Ahhh, Double Grape for the win! Now that tastes great, not like 3bog's toe jam/skid marked underwear taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back