Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longer/hotter from everything I have read. However, I just use my Ardent. It does have a CBD setting which I believe is a longer/hotter cycle. Might be something useful on their website.
I'll have two mixed CBD girls in the next run. One of the husbands, of the lady from the group that helped me, has PTSD. I don't have all the info in how his manifests itself, she mentioned the kind of herb that helps. I think Edibles is an important part of a program. I can run a dry ice shake on a whole plant. I can squish it all and only decarb what will be for edibles. I'll recover what was left in the worked material and add the decarbed rosin to bring up the potency of the canna butter or MCT oil.

I am very open to find photos that will work. First hand or direct knowledge would be appreciated.

So far so good my friend :pass: Last day of good weather for a week or so….so Duder and I are soaking in the sun:cools: I hope things are good at your place…..your plants look fantastic!
Snow in the forecast…..it is December:rofl:, but would prefer to be soaking up a few rays in flip flops with Duder, and not under two throws with Eddie.
Just trying to fill a few jars before my next electric bill forces a shut down.

Beaver Genetics is showing well. Does either pheno smell like bananas?
What an excellent run @Dale's Proper Bud !! :worship::bow:
:thanks: Umm now mind you I kind of pull the smells out of my ass not gonna lie I am very bad with that I have a horrible sense of smell.. I get hints and go from there that being said at first yes I thought I smelt bananas or a creamy smell.. #1 is very fruity maybe banana's not a nasty funky smell now #2 reminds me a lot of Twenty orgeberry sour grape pheno I grew which was outstanding grapy and very raunchy like dirty socks... I am trying get better with that area of my reviews and should get a better idea once I trim and press some :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back