Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sativa Seed club Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 95 Harvest

Welp last night was the night decided to pull the plug on her seeing bunch of amber all over :woohoo1::tang: Buds aren't huge but firm with tons little nugs bursting with a strong lemon scent almost stings the nostrils very loud:woohoo::hump::jump::smokeit: Trimmed up some of the dead leaves and hung her up whole for a few days

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG

Good afternoon/evening everyone, last day of deer season and filled another doe tag. Snowing hard and steady wet snow, makes the woods slick and full of tripping hazards! NAP time after a few hits from the Unicorn!

Thanks for the reps @Frank the Dank and @Talonxracer got a couple more coming :eek1::lol::rolleyes1::pass: be back with #1 :laptop:

Beaver genetics Banana Bread #2 Day 95 Harvest

Harvested the beaver girls last night also #2 is definitely done not any white hairs left and slowed her drinking almost to a halt:tang: Seeing mostly cloudy with a few amber good enough for me :smokeit: Buds are super thick and sticky she has a nice smell kind of fruity to start but then mostly smell a nastiness kind a of gassy hard to tell with all the girls in there tough I should get a better idea once I trim her up and really get in to her... Definitely a interesting grow with the color she got very and can't wait to press some of this see what comes out.. Give her a few day hang whole then trim her up and jar up:headbang:

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1433.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1450.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

Beaver genetics Banana Bread #1 Day 95 Harvest

And #1 which has turned into to be one of my biggest plants so far not about yield but size she for sure.... May have taken her a touch early but wanted to take them at the same time for logistics and she is ready enough for me seeing mostly cloudy with a few amber... Buds are very thick and dense pleasant aroma nice a fruity smell she didn't get the funk that her sister got... I love the look of her buds it is hard to see in the pics but there is a hue like frosting from all the trichz.. trimmed her up a bit and hung her whole for a few days.. I really enjoyed growing these girls even with the different phenos and training tactics it was a very easy grow and girls didn't want for much the whole time and handled any stress I threw at them :headbang::shooty::thanks::bow:

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1460.JPG

IMG_1461.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG