Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, got main work bench done in shop, Just gotta scrounge up some pallets and whatever to put shelves on the other wall after clearing crap outta the way. Got bids in on a couple fenders and a side stand ( so much easier than using the center stand ). Probably spring for the Electrex ignition/alternator kit ( much easier than a Boyer) so I figure another grand and time/energy and I'll be riding fine.
Wife and I just scarffed on some ribs from last night for an easy meal tonight. Never did get above 64f today so I been near miserable all day. The Nukehead seeds came in yesterday and I just tossed em in my stash, LOL, nice sticker though. Never got around to the big girl or defoliating the others and nurse coming tomorrow so it'll be Tuesday ( GOTTA get it done) till the jungle gets thinned out.

I was thinking that if we did all show up….it would undoubtedly be the best meatloaf any of us have ever had…..on account of the insane smoke session that would inevitably happen at such a meeting :rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout:
I've easily got room for 200 campers on my property and I butt up to about 5000 acres of protected forest behind me. And we are legal for weed and shrooms here... I'd probably have to buy the wife a European vacation to pull it off though :crying: AFN meatloaf fest 2023?

Pretty dope documentary movie (like 80min long) about a deep sea diver who gets stuck on ocean floor and the effort to save him! Pretty freaking crazy and almost as crazy what they go thru just to be able to dive at those depths on the ocean floor! :nono:

Almost forgot but its called “Last Breath” ;)

Prob help to add its on Netflix :doh::rofl:

I saw the bacon and was sold :drool::pass::welcome:

:crying::crying: Figured you'd say something about that my mom actually puts ketchup on hers but wife never has and I always put gravy on it not ketchup:shrug: Your also the only person in tx that doesn't eat BBQ so....? :stir:
He almost got deported! He had to hire "The Hammer", an ambulance chaser!

1670809725729.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back